82

"We're popular today eh"
Bella Croft

I felt small kisses being pressed against my back and shoulder. Big, soft hands going around my waist and feeling against my thighs and stomach. Soft hair tickling my skin.

"Hmm Bella" I hear Shawn hum pressing himself against me. I sigh out in bliss then turn around meeting me fiancés eyes.

"Hi" he pulls me close and brings his leg up over mine. "Hi" I close my eyes and snuggle into his chest. "No wake up babe" Shawn whines kissing my cheek multiple times.

"You kept me up all night" I chuckle tiredly. "Sorry, I wanted to make love to my fiancé" I could practically hear him smiling.

"Did you now?" I ask opening my eyes. He takes my left hand and kisses near my ring. "So beautiful" He keeps eye contact with me.

"I love you" I lean up and kiss his nose making him scrunch it up. "I love you too" he kisses my nose back.

We stay in each other's arms silently. "You had no colour storms eh baby" he grins. "Yep. I feel good" I nod. He smiles then presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Can't wait to marry you darling" he hums. "I can't wait either. How long?" I ask him.

"Maybe two- three years" he shrugs. "Perfect. We're still young right now" I say.

"Yeah I'm only twenty one and you missy are twenty" he chuckles. "I know how old I am" I giggle. "That's good to know" he rolls his eyes.

"Hey don't get sassy" I poke his chest. "Sorry hunny, I'll make it up to you" he pulls me closer and begins kissing me softly, pulling away teasingly.

"Shawn" I mumble against his lips. He hums slipping a hand further down my thighs. "Be gentle" I tell him. He nods kissing me again.

-
"I. Can't. Move." I say. Shawn chuckles beside me. "Sorry honey I was being gentle then all of a sudden you were like-"

"Shut up" I hit him.

"Harder Shawn!" He mimics me. "Shut up mr uh does that feel good" I mimic back.

"Oh yeah miss Oh you're so good" he says back.

"Hmm mister you feel so so so good baby" I pinch his cheeks.

"What about you, Miss I want it-"

He gets cut off by loud, obnoxious knocking. "Do you mind? I need to compose myself" I chuckle. "Fine. Be quick, it's been a while since we did it on the leather chair" he winks then gets up getting changed and leaves quickly.

I stay lying down for a few more minutes then get up going to the bathroom. I do all that stuff and get changed then go down to hear Shawn laughing with other from the living room.

"Shawn?" I call walking towards the room.

"Bella!" Brian gets up and hugs me tightly. "Hi" I chuckle. I hadn't seen his friends in a while. "How're you feelin'?" He asks letting go. "Good" I nod.

"Forget about us?" Jon walk over hugging me and so does Matt. I go sit by Shawn and he takes my hand.

"So... let's see the ring!" Matt exclaims. I look up at Shawn shyly. "Go on love" he nods at me. I hold out my hand and they all gasp at the size of the rock, shining under the light.

"Woah Shawn, congrats guys" Jon smiles at us. "Thanks man" Shawn replies. "We tried texting you Bella, on the group chat but you don't reply" Brian says.

"Oh sorry. I haven't been in my phone in a while actually" I shrug, it was nice being off my phone. I mean the only person I wanted to stay in touch with was right by my side, plus everyone else just Skyped me on my laptop.

"Well we're glad you're doing okay. How's living with Shawn?" Jon asks. "Thanks guys and it's good, he takes care of me" I squeeze his hand.

We get talking, have breakfast all together and someone knocks on the door again.

"We're popular today eh" Shawn chuckles. He goes to open the dork.

Soon he walks in, Dana and ken following him.

I stand up and immediately bring them both in for a hug. "We fucking missed you" Dana mumbles. "But we're glad you're okay" ken says. They pull back and my eyes glance down at Dana's stomach.

"You're...?" I couldn't talk. She places her hands at her small bump and nods. "That's- thats... I'm so happy for you guys" I hug her again and tears form in my eyes, I was happy for her. 

"Found out late July" ken says. "Ken you're gonna be a dad!" I chuckle moving back and wiping my eyes. I sat back next to Shawn and he wraps an arm around me and squeezes my waist.

"Bella I'm sorry if this is making you uncomfortable-"

"No no" I cut Dana off. "I'm happy for you" I say honestly gulping. She sends me a warm smile. "Can I get you anything? I know when I was pregnant I was eating all the time" I say chuckling lightly.

"No I'm good thank you" she shakes her head. Shawn squeezes my waist making me look up at him. He sends me a smile then pecks my lips. "You okay gorgeous" he asks. I nod pecking his lips quickly.

Then I turn back looking back at Dana. "Bella?" She asks. I nod at her. "I want you to be the godmother and Shawn the godfather. Me and ken talked about this and god forbid if anything happene-"

"Of course" I cut her off beside she could say anything negative. "I'd love too" I nod smiling.
"Me too" Shawn nods.

I was finally happy. Of course seeing Dana made my heart heavy but I was happy for her, I mean I had Shawn, I was engaged to the most perfect man in my eyes.

Instagram
@bellacroft

Liked by 219Bellacroft: my one and only ❤️

Liked by 219
Bellacroft: my one and only ❤️

View comments...
Danaevans: SHES BACK ON INSTA FINALLY
kensmith: happy for you guys!! 💓
Shawnmendes: love u always.
Itskendall: cuties!!!
megstott: love this, happy for you lovelies💛

@shawnmendes

Liked by 353Shawnmendes: my love got a new ring, I'll be there always, love you always Bells! x

Liked by 353
Shawnmendes: my love got a new ring, I'll be there always, love you always Bells! x

View comments...
Briancraigen: yesss Shawn, congrats buddy!
Jon.vinyl: he's tied down now 👏
Bellacroft: I love you
Danaevans: BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER
alexgerard: right. When's the wedding?
Itskendall: the most perfect couple