85

"You said it all"
Bella Croft

"Isn't he back today?" Alex asks me. Alex had moved up here with Jc a year ago.

"Yeah, I took today off even though he's back at like six. I just don't want to be tired for when he's home" I tell him.

"How are you guys by the way?" He asks. "I'm not sure to be honest" I shrug. "Maybe we're fine and I'm overthinking"

"You guys are so perfect for each other. He called me you know, to check up on you" Alex tells me. "He did?" I ask, moments like this I loved.

Alex nods. "It might be hard right now but I know he still loves you. He always will Bella, this is just a moment in time" he says. I nod standing up. "Thanks for this, I'll call soon" I hug him.

"No problem and congrats on the new job" he grins. "I don't have the job yet" I chuckle.

-
I hear the door click and shut. My body jumps up and I run downstairs seeing Shawn putting his stuff down.

He looks up at me and opens his arms. He meets me in the middle for a tight hug. "God I missed you" I say into his shoulder, my legs going around his body.

"I missed you too babe" he kisses my cheek over and over again. "We need to talk okay" he says. I nod holding him tightly. "Is it bad?" I ask.

"No darling" he puts me down but keeps his hands at my waist. "You've gotten even more beautiful" he holds my face in his hands and pulls me in for a long slow kiss. I missed him so much.

His cold rings against my skin make me shiver and I pull back. "To the library?" I ask him. He nods and takes my hand leading me there. He sits on the leather chair and I sit on his lap side ways.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I ask running my hand through his hair. "Just us I guess. I know I've been gone a lot, I miss you more and more each time love. I know I can be busy but I'm taking time off till February for us. I know we haven't been the best right now and I'm sorry for that. You know I love you, love you so much" he says. This boy literally knew me so well.

"I love you too" I place my hand on his cheek. "Are you okay baby? Anything you want to get off your chest?" He asks me sincerely.

"You said it all" I tell him. He nods then kisses my lips gently. "Now tell me, why were you so excited yesterday?" He asks me smiling.

"Oh" I suddenly light up. Maybe the dark times were only when he wasn't around. Right now I felt like I was floating with him.

"I got an email and they want to interview me to be CEO of the little help foundation!" I say excitedly. "No fucking way. My girl is the best" he holds my body tightly and kisses me all over.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen yesterday love" he apologises. "It's okay. You're home now" I shake my head. "I feel so shitty to be honest. I left for so long. Never did you complain once, sure you might've been a bit moody but you understand so well" he says.

"Well when your fiancé is a famous producer and song writer you get used to it" I chuckle. "Oh yeah?" He grins. I hum going back to lips for a short kiss.

"How are the sessions been going babe, tell me about them" he rests his head on my chest and I hold him close.

"They're good actually. I get to talk and she guides me in the right path you know?" I tell him. "And the colour storms? And don't lie to me, I know when you're lying"

"They're worse when you're away" I admit.

"Oh" he looks up at me. "I'm sorry Bells, do they hurt?" He asks me placing a hand on my cheek.

"You already know, they hurt for a while but I feel okay after"

"I'm sorry for leaving so much" he says gently. "That's okay, sure it gets a little lonely but you're here now and I understand Shawn. You've done so much for me, I can handle this" I reassure him.

"You're so freakin' perfect" he kisses me gently. "So are you. You literally took the words straight outta my mouth" I chuckle against his lips.

"You wanna move this upstairs? It's been a while huh?" He smirks. I nod standing up taking his hand. He twirls me around and pulls me into him. "You can talk to me about anything, absolutely anything okay darling?"

"Okay" I nod. I lean up kissing his cheek. "Any doubts babe?" He asks scanning my face.

I shake my head no. "I love you, that's not changing" he tells me. My mind felt at ease, I knew he'd make it all better, he always does.

"I love you too Shawn"

He suddenly sweeps me up in his arms. "Missed you like crazy" he chuckles.