77

"I don't get it. How many times do you need to cry?"
Bella Croft

After our long, well it wasn't that long we hadn't felt each other in ages and we didn't last long but that doesn't matter, I enjoyed it, he made me feel comfortable and loved and I reciprocated.

We fell asleep after dinner and I slept the whole night and even longer. We were tired after another round after eating. Then in the morning it happened again and we feel asleep till three pm. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

I told him we could spend today lounging around but he wanted to go to the main city and look around.

So right now we're sat at an open cafe, outside watching a few dancers entertain us. We looked around the old city, took so many pictures and were now hungry.

Shawn pulled my chair towards him and put an arm around my shoulder. "The tacos are so good" he holds it up my lips. I take a bite nodding in agreement. "So good" I drink some water after it. I look up at him and he puts his sunglasses on his head looking down at me.

"You look so cute" I chuckle kissing his rosy cheeks. "And you my love, look incredibly gorgeous" he pecks my lips, his hand twisting the spaghetti straps of my dress, I was wearing a red summer dress with small flowers all over it.

"Excuse me miss?" I look away from Shawn. I look up at a guy who looked quiet young, he was tanned and had a scruff. "Miss, come dance with us!" He says enthusiastically.

I look back Shawn then at him. "Erm I'm sorry could you find someone else I'm here with my boyfriend" I say politely. "Oh its just one dance, fit in with the culture" he says.

"Yeah I just-"

"Go Bells, I'll be here" Shawn kisses the top of my head. I look at him for reassurance and he nods pecking my lips. I stand up and the guy takes my hand leading me to the rest of dancers.

"Bells?" He asks placing his hands at my waist. "Bella" I reply as I put my hands at his shoulders hesitantly. "Cute. I'm Lance" he smirks down at me.

I nod and just follow him along to the music. I look back at Shawn, he waves at me then goes back on his phone.

"So you from here?" He asks, his hands going a little tighter on my back. "No are you?" I ask looking over his shoulder. "Yeah, trained dancer" he replies.

His hands go tighter around me and he's pushing me against him. "Your boyfriend doesn't seem to interested in you" he says near my ear. I gulp trying to shuffle back. "You're pretty, I wouldn't take my eyes off you" he chuckles. My heart started racing when he started touching around my skin and breathing against me.

"I- I should go" I put my hands on his chest trying to move. "Excuse me" I look up at him. "Can you let go" I huff.

"Oh you don't want to come back with me? A girl like you, I can't imagine what you're like in bed" he gives me an uncomfortable smile. "I have a boyfriend. Please let go" I try to move out of his arms.

"Why honey?" He stops moving and holds me closer. "Can you let go" I hit his chest, tears brimming my eyes.

"Scared huh? Don't be. I'll treat you well" he smirks. I push him then bring my knee up kicking him in the crotch. He pulls back wincing and I run back to the table.

"Can we go" I grab my bag. "Woah what happened?" Shawn asks grabbing my hand. "Shawn please" I look him straight in the eyes. "Bella tell me what's going on, you're crying" he brings a hand up and wipes my cheek.

"Shawn I'll explain when we're back at the villa. Can we please go" I beg him. "Bella calm down, come here" he tugs me towards him. My heart was still racing like crazy and I was scared.

"Shawn I really want to leave" I tell him. "Just sit down, breathe and have some water-"

"Why aren't you listening to me? I want to leave!" I tug my hand back and begin walking away. I felt uncomfortable and unsafe being here.

"Hey Bells, coming with me?" That stupid boy begins walking beside me. "Leave me alone" I stop facing him. "What you gonna do doll?"

I bring my hand up slapping him. "Fuck you" I push him back. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Some boy comes running along and shoves him away. I turn and start walking really fast with tears in my eyes. I was frightened.

-
"Fuck sake Bella!" Shawn slams the door walking in. "You can't just run of like that" he huffs. I sniffle wiping my tears.

"Something could've happened to you"

Exactly. Something almost did.

"I'm sorry, I told you I wanted go and you kept insisting we stay. I said I'd explain" I tell him softly. "Yeah well it doesn't help when you're crying. I care for you, I just wanted to know what was going on" he says harshly.

I put my head in my hands. Don't cry Bella!

"Why do bad things keep happening to me" I mumble hiccuping as I let out a cry.

"Bad things? I'm here Bella" Shawn says scoffing. "I'm with you. I'm here for you, am I a bad thing?" He spits.

Why does the world actually hate me?

"I don't want to do this right now" I stand up and he pulls me back harshly. I take my hand back putting my hands behind my back.

"What the fuck Bella. Bad things? I'm here for you, I love you and you keep thinking about bad things that have happened to you!" He spits.

"Stop shouting" I bring two fingers up to my temples. "Another headache?" He asks sarcastically.

"I don't get it. How many times do you need to cry?" He mumbles under his breath. I swear my heart dropped.

"That boy was touching me. Saying inappropriate things to me. Asking me to go back with him. And I can cry all I want. I lost my family, my baby and the father of my baby. Don't tell me I can't cry" I turn around walking away from him. "Bella" he runs in front of me.

"What? Gonna complain about me crying or having a headache? Because I'm going to bed to cry about my headaches. Fuck you" I push him out the way and walk to the room locking the door.

I slide down the door and cover my mouth as I cry. No one can understand the pain.

"Babe open the door" he knocks loudly making my head ache. I screech tugging at my roots, my eyes closed tightly.

"Bella! Open the door!" He shouts. I start crying loudly and go to the side lying down as I whimper. "For gods sake Bella, please I know you're hurting!" He shouts.

I just cry on the floor curled up.

Permission to be mad at me again is granted
Do you guys wanna see more insta posts?
Or anything in particular I could work on?