75

"Really?"
Bella Croft
August 8th

"Shawn" I whisper. I walk in to my room seeing him still asleep. He's been living with me and it's been the best, long talks, both serious and jokingly, eating late at night, cuddling in the morning. I was happy.

I crawl over his body and straddle his upper stomach. "Hmm" he shuffles and sets his hands at my thighs. I put my hands on his bare chest, he only recently started taking his shirt off on front of me, it was summer and I was dying to see his body again anyway.

"Wake up please" I lean down closer to him. "Why what's up?" He asks. His eyes finally open, bright green and shining. "Happy birthday!" I take out a party popper pulling the string so the confetti would land on him. "And wait for it" I grab the party hat from the side and put it on him, the red pointy hat saying birthday boy.

"You're twenty one!" I giggle. He chuckles moving his hands higher up my waist to my skin. "Thanks" he chuckles. He looked adorable, crinkly eyes, rosy cheeks and plump lips. I had a strong desire to kiss him. I hadn't felt his lips on mine for so long.

"I made you a birthday breakfast, so get changed and come down" I leaned down kissing his cheek then I get up off him. "Bells" he hums. I turn looking at him and I knew he had something to say. "Never mind" he shakes his head.

-
"Happy birthday!" Everyone yells. I invited all his friends and family and Dana and ken. "Aww you guys!" Shawn grins. He hugs everyone and we settle eating brunch that Karen helped me make whilst Shawn was sleeping.

Shawn came behind me, his arms wrapping around me. He pulls me in and we were the only two in the kitchen.

"Thank you Bells" he kisses the top of my head. I turn around holding his face in my hands. "It's okay. I have a gift for you but I want to give it to you tonight" I tell him.

"You don't have to and what's tonight?" He asks raising an eyebrow, he said he didn't want anything extreme. "Just dinner I promise" I smile up at him. "And the gift?" He asks.

"You'll find out tonight" I giggle. "God you're so perfect" he leans further down. I feel his cool breathe near my lips. "Are you going to-"

"Hey Bella can we have more orange juice?" Brian walks in cutting me off. I step away from Shawn and we both look at Brian. "Orange juice right. Yeah of course" I go over to the fridge and give Brian the juice then he leaves. I look back at Shawn to see him grinning.

I purse my lips together trying not to smile too hard. "Lets go eat" he says. I nod and follow him to the dining room.

-
We were now getting ready for dinner. I booked the same restaurant he fake proposed to me. For some reason it was the first one that came to mind.

I was wearing the red dress I had worn at dads party. It was Shawn's favourite. I did my makeup lightly with a red lip, I need the colour.

"Bella your look incredible" Shawn walks in to my room. I stand up gulping looking over how good he looked, he wore a dark red silk shirt and black jeans, matching with me.

"You matched with me" I grin placing my hands at his shoulders. "Obviously" He chuckles. "Ready?" He asks. I nod taking his hand and my purse. "Can you drive?" I ask.

"Of course" he nods. We soon set off and when we arrived Shawn's face lit up. I could tell he remembered what's happened here. We get seated and order our food which comes quickly.

"I love this place. It holds so much meaning" he takes my hand across the table. I hum in agreement and just keep my gaze on his.

"I'm gonna give you your gift at home" I tell him. "Of course. Let's go now, so we can be alone" he stands up and takes my hand. "And I'm paying" he says quickly handing his card to waiter. "I already paid, I knew you'd do that" I chuckle taking his card back. "Thank you" he leans down kissing my cheek.

"It's okay, it's your birthday" I chuckle.
-
"Okay close your eyes" I tell him taking his hands. "Where are we going?" He asks. "Just follow me" I tell him. I take his hands behind my back until we reach the room. I stand him in the middle. "Okay..." I step back and flick on the lights. "Open!" My heart was racing like crazy when he opened his eyes.

"Oh my god" he chuckles. I took the spare room next to my room and turned it into Shawn's own space. His guitars were hung up, piano in the corner, a few pictures on the wall and an oak desk. I worked on it whenever he went out or when we would go out the guys would come over.

He walks over to me and picks me up spinning me around. "I have one more thing for you, well it's for us but for you" I chuckle. "Hold on" he puts me down gently and I run to my room then go back to him.

"Here" I hold out the two pieces of paper. "Mexico?" He asks. I nod looking up at him. He takes the two tickets putting them to the side then he pulls my waist in to hug me tightly.

"I love you Bells. I love you so much, you have no idea" He repeatedly kisses my forehead. I giggle taking his face in my hands.

"Je t'aime Shawn"

His eyes widen and he starts smiling like crazy. "Really?" He chuckles in disbelief. I nod giggling. "I love you" we were now so close together.

"I have to- I need to kiss you Bella" he says, eyes flickering to my lips. I lick my lips nodding. He gulps then moves closer, closing the gap between us.

Finally, finally his lips met mine. I closed my eyes and his hands went around my body holding me closer so our bodies were touching.  He pulls back slowly smiling. "I love you" he says again. He picks me up carrying me to our room. I get put down and he hovers over my body.

"Shawn not now please" I look up into his eyes. "Yeah sure. I wasn't- you know I wouldn't force you... can I just kiss you?" He sighs softly. I nod pulling him down. "I love you more" I say before his lips meet mine.

"That's a lie" he grins. He gets up and pulls me to straddle his lap. I hold him close to me. "Is not! I love you and it's feels so good to say it" I chuckle. I lean down and kiss him slowly.

Now this, this is my peace.