42

"Honey I d-don't know what to do"
Bella Croft
December 10th

"You look beautiful, is Shawn coming to get you?" Dad asks as I wander into the kitchen.

"Thank you and yeah, he should be here right now actually" I chuckle looking down at my phone.

"Oh by the way the gift you got him arrived this morning" dad grins. "Ooh he's gonna love it! And don't open the other packages they're the gifts for you and Ryder" I tell him.

"Honey you didn't have to" he shakes his head. "Dad it's fine really" I chuckle. "You should just save the money for the France trip"

"I've saved enough dad, I'll be fine"

"Shawn's here Bella" miss porter appears. "Thank you, I'll see you later dad" I kiss his cheek then grab my long grey coat slipping it over my outfit which consisted of a black silk button down tucked into black jeans with grey boots that went with my coat.

"Sorry I'm late baby, took me ages to find the flowers" Shawn walks up to my meeting me with a warm kiss, I mean he was cold, his cheek were pink and his puffer jacket had a cold touch but his lips, his lips were warm.

"It's okay" I grin placing a hand on his cheek. He passes me the white tulips and lets his eyes rake my body. "You look beautiful" he takes my hand holding it over my head, twirling me around. I chuckle going back into his arms.

"It's cold out there love, you still wanna go out?" He asks licking his lips. I nod then take his hand securely. "Let's go then"

-
"You know we've been together for like four months, September, October, November and it's ready December. Almost Christmas with you" Shawn takes my hand over the table, we had finished eating and we're now waiting for our dessert, a sharing molten chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream.

"It's crazy, I swear these have been the best four months of my life" I chuckle.

"Me too babe" he takes my hand kissing my knuckles.

"So next week is dinner with our parents? Then on Christmas you'll do whatever with your family then you'll come round?" I ask him.

"Yep next week dinner at that fancy French place then on Christmas I'll come over in the afternoon" he squeezes my hand. "Your whole family could come. It'll only be me, Ryder and dad so there'll be a lot of room"

"Sounds good, I'll tell mum"

"I can't wait" I giggle. "I know I keep saying it but I'm really excited"

His lips form a smile making his eyes crinkle, something I loved. "I know Bells, I'm excited too" he chuckles.

"Your dessert"

We get interrupted by the waiter. The cake was delicious, we ate it fairly slowly as we were talking in between, feeding each other and drinking more wine and of course Shawn made a dirty joke how the taste could never compare to me. Then at that moment I wanted him so badly and I made it obvious.

I kept giving him flirty looks, raking his arms that were on display due to the short sleeved button up, I would purposely lick my lips or bite them.

"I think we should go darling" he says. I nod in agreement, I pay this time by quickly swiping my card then Shawn quickly leads me to his car but he opens the back door.

"Get in" His hand makes its way to my bum and he squeezes harshly. I look around seeing hardly anyone or any cars around. I get in then tug him inside.

My body lays down so he's hovering over me. "You like teasing me babe?" He smirks running his hand down my neck.

"Want me to take you right here Bells, my gorgeous" He coos slipping a hand inside my blouse to massage my left breast. "Shawn" I whimper.

"Be louder than that. Beg for me to take you, say my name Bells" his hot lips making their way up my neck to my lips.

-

It was now the night. I had fallen asleep for the brief time of half an hour in Shawn's arms but I shot up panting, gasping for air like someone had a strong grip around my throat. The darkness made my head blur, I clenched my eyes shut and my hands found their way to the sheets clenching on to the material.

"Woah Bells, Bella baby I'm here"

His warm embrace holds me tightly. Hushing me and almost nursing me back to my usual self.

This feeling was worse, my mind was thumping with aggression, heart was hurting.

"Bella, I'm here. Come on babe look at me" his large hands hold the sides of my face. I feel his nose nudge mine, his lips brushing against mine ready to kiss me.

"Don't" I mumble softly. Hiccups escaped my lips and my body jumped when his arms wrapped around me. "This one is worse, should I call your dad?" Shawn asks me.

"I-I..." I cut myself off with a sob. The deepest demons taking over my thoughts.

"Honey I d-don't know what to do" he was putting on a brave voice but I could hear that he was scared. "Just...erm hold me" I gulp. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

I slowly let my eyes flutter open being greeted by the darkness. "You're okay" he rubs my back soothingly.

My body moves and I sit up holding his hands. "I love you darling" he leans forward kissing my forehead. "I- I love you too" my breath was shaky.

"I'm gonna go down and have my pills" I tell him slowly getting up whilst wiping my eyes. "I'll come with you" he stands up and takes my hand from behind me.

____
Hey guys! How was your day? ❣️