23

Here you go loves
ANOTHER UPDATE!!!
_____

"Are you scared?"
Bella Croft

"And then I had to actually play and sing in front of the whole class. I was so nervous" he chuckles sipping his drink.

"Wow, I had no idea you could sing" I say as I watch him pick up his burger.

"Yeah but it's not amazing, I'm no Beyoncé"

I let out a laugh and his face lights up. "I'm sure you're better" I tell him. He bites into his burger then looks me in the eyes.

"You've got-" I lean over wiping the side of lip then bring it to my lips as I keep eye contact with him "Holy fuck Bella, you're so innocent but you do things and all I can about you is you and me-"

"We're in public" I kick his leg making him laugh. He suddenly gets up then sits beside me on my side of the booth. "All I can think about us, us being skin to skin" he whispers in my ear throwing an arm around me. I felt my body heat up as I looked up to see a smirk on his lips.

"But I'll wait, whenever you're ready babe" he kisses me gently then his hand goes down to my thigh rubbing over my jeans.

"Excuse me would you like anything else?"

I abruptly pull back and we both look up at the ginger girl. "Would you like anything else?" Her eyes stare Shawn up and down, her tongue licking over her lips then she moves her hair to show her cleavage.

"We're okay thanks" I speak up leaning into Shawn a little more. "I was asking him" she says.

"She said we're good, thanks" Shawn says then the girl walks away then turns to me. I lean forward capturing his lips, like I had to prove he was mine.

"Woah babe, I'm yours" he chuckles pulling back. "I'm sorry" I move back but he pulls me closer. "It's okay, you were jealous and I totally loved seeing you all protective" he chuckles. I shake my head trying not to give in and smile but how could I not when he was looking at me with that sexy look on his face.

"Lets leave" he takes my hand then pulls me up. "I've got it" I pull some money out my pocket then leave it on the table pulling him away before he could object.

"Bella, come on you got the last one" he whines pulling me back into his body. "It's okay, you can have the next one" I shrug.

"Next time I'm gonna forbid you from taking your purse" he says as his hands snake around my waist. "Okay" I giggle. "Where should we go now?" I ask.

"Well the boys are out tonight, you can stay if you want" he says looking down at me. "Yeah" I nod.

He hugs me tightly for a few seconds closing his eyes. I hear someone walk past their hand brushes my bum making me flinch closer to Shawn. His eyes open and he looks behind me.

"What the fuck" Shawn mumbles. "Hey What're you doing? Can't you see she's with me!" Shawn shouts letting go off me walking over to the man who's turning around, he looked young, about seventeen.

"She's hot, I had to" he shrugs.

I watch Shawn aggressively grab a hold of his hoodie and pin him against the wall. "Fucking idiot, you don't just touch a woman. Learn some manners" he spits.

"Shawn" I walk over quickly. "Damn I would get protective too if she was my slut" the boy sniggers.

"Shut up" Shawn slams his head back forcefully.

My heart starts racing as I watch Shawn's knuckles become white. His slams his back against the wall repeatedly. "You bastard, watch your mouth or I'll beat the shit out of you" Shawn yells at him.

The boy groans loudly in pain. "Shawn let go" I move closer and place a hand on his shoulder. I watch as his hands clench tighter and the boy starts turning a deep red.

"Shawn you're- you're gonna kill him" I try to pull his shoulder back. "Shawn! Listen to me please, put him down" I shout a little louder.

Shawn shoves his body to the side then steps back towards me. "Leave!" Shawn shouts and the boy scrams.

"Come on" I run my hand down his arm and take his hand. "Shawn, come on"

He doesn't move at all. I go in front of him and place my hands at the sides of face, his eyes were aggravated and dark. "Should we go?" I ask gently feeling his jaw unclench.

"Yeah" he nods. He looked completely out of it. I pulled him along to the car and he held both my hands as we walked. "Do you want me to drive?" I ask, even though I was terrified to drive.

"What? No no baby, I got it" he kissed my forehead gently as to tell me he's sorry for some reason. We both get in the car and the journey to his place was silent.

We got out, I followed up to his condo. Once we got in he took my hand and we went to his room. Getting changed separately, I got in his bed and he joined me placing his head beside mine. We both turn and face each other.

"Are you scared?" He asks. I shake my head no taking his hand under the sheets.

"I'm sorry for lashing out but god he was so disgusting and probably made you feel violated and me shouting probably gave you a headache-"

I cut him as I let my lips brush against his, he stops talking then places a hand on my face pulling me closer.

"Thank you" I mumble against his lips. "Don't Thank me" he shakes his head kissing down my jaw. "Shawn, you're incredible" I gasp when I feel his lips suck on my skin.

I push him back gently. "Let me say thank you" I tell him. I get up straddling his lower stomach then I begin kissing down his bare chest. "Bella you don't have-"

"I want to. Now be quiet" I tell him.

____
Do you guys have any questions you'd like to ask me? About the book or other books or anything else, nothing personal though