~Daughter Wearing Make-Up~

Hoseok

"Okay daddy, you can open your eyes now!" J-Hope opened his eyes to see his 15 year old daughter standing in front of him

J-Hope opened his eyes to see his 15 year old daughter standing in front of him.
"How do I look?" She asks, chewing her lip.
"Are you wearing make up baby?" He asks, standing up from the couch.
"Yeah. Mum said I could start wearing, does it look bad?"
You side glance at him, not knowing how he is going to react.
"Of course you can. You are a young lady now."
"Thank you daddy. So, I look good?"
J-Hope kisses her forehead "You look beautiful."
"I will drop you off in a minute baby. I need to find my car keys." You explained. She smiled, hugged J-Hope one more time, then exited to the car.

You take his hands "You were surprisingly calm Jung."
He sighed "I knew this was coming. She is not my little princess anymore. I cannot stop her from growing up babe."
You kissed his cheek "No we cannot stop that from happening. But we can be excited for her and all the exciting things that she will experiencing soon J-Hope."

Namjoon

"It's make up

"It's make up." She reasoned.
Namjoon was shaking his head "It's something that is hiding your beauty. Are you ashamed of your beauty?"
"No daddy." She huffed. "It's eyeliner and lipstick."
"Then what's that on your cheek making it look shiny?" He challenged. "Okay fine. And highlighter." She continued.
"Aha! Y/N! I need your help!" Namjoon called. "To win this argument." He whispered the last part.
You walked into the kitchen to see your husband pointing at your daughter "How old were you when you started wearing make up?"
"Why? Why do you ask?"
"To prove a point."
"I was her age."
"Game set. Bye daddy. See you at the studio after school." She kissed his cheek before rushing off to school.
"You could not have just lied? For the pride of your husband?" Namjoon frowned.
You pat his shoulder.

Seokjin