~When He Proposes~

Seokijn

"I always miss you when you go on tour

"I always miss you when you go on tour." You whine, cuddling more into Jins chest. "One day I won't have to ever leave you again. We can grow old together." Jin countered, pressing a kiss to your cheek. "I look forward to those days." You whispered. "Everything seems okay with you and thinking of our future being together." Jin smiles "Our future. I have been thinking about that recently." "Yeah? What do you see? Us, about our future?" "I see you in it, in fact-" Jin gets off the couch, positioning himself on one knee "Oh my god, Jin..oh my god." You caution. "Y/N, my love, the woman that I love with my entire heart, all of my existence. We know we are meant to share our lives together, our future, and that makes me happy. Y/N, will you marry me?" Jin holds out the wedding ring. You cup his face, pushing your lips against his, giving him another quick kiss you leaned back "Yes! Oh god I love you." Jin laughs, but wipes away his tears "Let me put your ring on Y/N." You watched as Jin slides the ring on your finger.

Yoongi

"I am going to propose to her before the concert

"I am going to propose to her before the concert." Yoongi decided. "What!" The room quiets, everyone looking to Yoongi "You are serious? Y/N, you are proposing to her right?" Yoongi glared at the member "Yes, you idiot. Y/N, she.. I want to make her my wife." Quickly, the members are slapping Yoongi on the back with congratulations "I have not proposed yet, why are you all congratulating me?"
"Let us be excited for you Hyung!" He smiled at the group "I am so nervous. What if she says no?"
"She will not say no! She loves you Suga. Now, do you need help?" "I do have an idea."

Jimin meets Y/N at the door "Hi, Y/N." He smiles "Yoongi is looking for you." "Yeah? Where is he? I missed him." "I think he is in there." Jimin pointed at the door "Go on in."

Y/N nodded, and thanked Jimin.

As she opened the door she sees Yoongi on a knee "What is this?" You asked.
"Um, I need you in my life. Like..permanently. Please accept this?" Yoongi shows you the ring.
"Oh Yoongi! Of course I will stay in your life permanently!"

Hoseok