~How They Act After Your First Fight~

love_sonyeondan Stay beautiful 😽❤️Jeongguk

love_sonyeondan
Stay beautiful 😽❤️
Jeongguk

"Y/N, please I am sorry. I should not have raised my voice. But, if you feel safer away from me, I will understand." He voices. "I am not going to leave. It was a fight. Our first fight Kookie. We need to talk this out. Let's sit down and rationalize what our fight was about."

Taehyung

Tae will hug Y/N "I feel this moment is monumental." "How do you mean?" She asks. "Four months, and our first fight. I feel closer to you, don't you feel it too?" "No. What I feel is I need time away from you."
"I know exactly how you feel."

Jimin

He could not say anything, feeling too ashamed.
"I am so sorry." He apologizes. Jimin will walk away. Y/N will knock on his bedroom door "Jiminie, don't run away. Nothing happened besides a small disagreement." Jimin opened the door "You are not mad at me?" "Not anymore. It happened, now let's forget about the fight."

Namjoon

Namjoon leaves the place of the fight. Once he finds a place where he can be calm, he will text Y/N that he is okay. Then he will text Y/N where he is so they can talk.
They will talk out their problems with coffees, and a promise of better communication from both.

Hoseok

Hoseok covers his face "I do not deserve a woman like you. I was petty."
Y/N takes his hands "I want to be mad at you still Hoseok." He dropped his head. "But I cannot find myself to be, I know how sensitive you are feeling."
"So I am forgiven?"
"You are forgiven Hoseok."

Yoongi

He will not be the first one to talk; he feels justified in the argument. He was surprised when Y/N shouted back at him, this behavior was rare. He finds solace in his studio where he will hide until he thinks that you are ready to apologize.
You think the same thing about Yoongi.

Seokjin

Jin will run a hand through his hair, and decide on asking for her forgiveness by going outside and collecting her a bushel of flowers. He puts them in a class vase, walking to the bathroom and knocking on the door "Special delivery. I am sorry if I made you feel anything less than extraordinary."

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open