~Your Reaction To Him Snuggling With Yeontan~

Again, this is Yeontan💜💜
And Tae

Again, this is Yeontan💜💜And Tae

Jeongguk

You heard him calling your name, it sounded urgent. Entering the room you see Kookie siting on the couch, a smirk playing on his lips "Lookie look who loves me now." He runs his hand across Tan's fur before Tan jumped off his lap, running to you "You betrayer!" Kookie cried.

Taehyung

You awed at the two men in your life. Tae laid on the couch, as Tan laid on his stomach, covered with a pink blanket. Tae stirred as you walked closer "You keep sleeping with your dad. You two are so cute." Tan gives a small bark, which you return with a head pat "Go back to sleep Tannie."

Jimin
You were jealous. Tan was only suppose to love you, not Jimin.
"Guess who likes me now too? I will pet him too, and snuggle with Tan."
"This doesn't effect me." You lie. "Yes it does, I know that it does." He challenged. "Oh hi Tannie, look whose jealous." Jimin pointed at you. Tan gave a bark at you before turning around on his lap trying to trying comfortable.

Namjoon

Seeing Tan snuggled against Namjoon was the cutest moment of your entire relationship. He laid comfortably next to Namjoon on the bed, with one of Namjoons arms secured around him. You decide to join them, getting under the covers you reach your hand over meeting with Namjoons that still is on Tan.

Hoseok

Seeing Tan curled in Hoseok's arm made your heart hurt. Especially after last time as he tried to get between you and Tan snuggling, as you remembered Tan had growled at him. You seize this moment, and take a photo with your phone.

Yoongi

"So What is this?" You tease. Yoongi blushes "Be quiet. He was looking up at me all sad like, with his little Tan eyes." You joined Yoongi with petting Tan "His cute little Tan eyes will get you." You agree.

Seokijn

You were snuggling with Jin as Tan was drinking his water. "I did not know it was possible for dogs to slurp." You mentioned. "Me either. But Tan defies anything normalized by dogs."
Tan trotted over, looking up at you two. Without saying anything, Tan jumped into Jins lap and nestled comfortably right in.
"Guess he wanted to redeem himself." Jin laughs, and brings his hand to pet Tan.

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open