~Their Reaction To You Being In A Serious Car Crash~

Holliexox12

Seokjin
Jin will want the names of the person who caused harm to his wife. He will not stop until he feels Y/N has been justified. All while being an evangelist for Y/N, he will also be pampering you. Not allowing you to do anything claiming "You need to heal first. Tell Oppa what you need. Let me do this for you."

Yoongi
Yoongi hurries to the site of the accident, rushing to Y/N when he sees you in the back of an ambulance "What happened?" He pressed. "I was rear ended. I got whiplash Yoongs." You explained. "Where is the fuck who hurt you?" "He is over there, but it's okay. I need you now. Can you meet me at the hospital with fuzzy socks? Those will help me." "Of course I will. You rest, Suga will take care of you."

Hoseok
"Where is my wife? I need to see her. Tell me where her room is." JHope demanded. "It's up the hallway." "Thank you." Hoseok enters Y/N room "Hi, Y/N. How are you feeling?"
"H-hurts." Hoseok frowned walking closer.
"I have asked the nurses to give you more pain medication. I hate seeing you in such pain. How can I help?" Y/N holds out your hand "Hold my hand please." Hoseok takes her hand "I got you now Y/N."

Namjoon
He put aside all of his work for her. He talked to her as she was unconscious in the hospital. Namjoon was determined to stay with Y/N until she woke up again. As Y/N was in the hospital Namjoon spoke for her, wanting no stress for her when she woke up. When Y/N did wake up, Namjoon took control of the situation of Y/N being awake, and the difficulties revolving around the accident.

Jimin
He will be in distress; how he wished it was him instead of Y/N. He chewed on his lip as she is being checked out by a paramedic. In his mind, Jimin was already worrying the long effect terms this accident could have on Y/N.
His worries were demolished when they diagnosed there will be no long term effects. He never kissed Y/N that deeply before "I am so happy." He whispers.

Taehyung
His princes...his Gucci princess. He would only dress you in his clothes, knowing you like the feeling of the silky fabric. He was worried about you; so much that the first two days he slept very little, instead watching over Y/N as she slept. He set alarms on his phone for when to wake you so you can take the meds the doctor prescribed to you.

Jeongguk
Kookie would want the support of his Hyungs. As he sits in the waiting room, he will tap his fingers together and exhale with each time the clock moved one more minute. He needed to know the position of how your surgery was going. He calms when Jin pats his thigh and takes one of his hands "She is strong." Namjoon says.

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open