~Another Member Finds Your Bra~

Seokjin

"Hyung!" Jin pauses the movie that was playing on the tv "What's wrong?" He questioned

"Hyung!"
Jin pauses the movie that was playing on the tv "What's wrong?" He questioned. Yoongi walked into the living room "I will not be mad if you tell me the truth." He says. "What's behind your back Yoongi?" Y/N arches an eyebrow. Yoongi ignores Y/N "I will not be mad." "Okay. What is this about Yoongi?" Jin asked. Yoongi brings his hand from behind him "I found this in my recording studio. Want to explain yourselves?" Suga shows the couple a bra, the same one that you thought you lost. "I can tell you know it's yours Y/N."
"Erm." Y/N avoids looking at Suga. "I will have to burn down my own recording studio." Suga complained. "Stop being dramatic Yoongi. I cleaned up after myself." Jin teased. Yoongi crinkled his nose "I am changing the passcode. Having sex in my studio. Are you two fucking children?"
Jin laughs at Suga "It won't happen again."
"You are damn right it won't. Y/N, here is your..yeah." He tossed it on the couch next to you "Thank you! I have been looking for this one!"
You two giggle as Yoongi walks "In my recording studio."

Yoongi

"What were you doing in my room?" "Ah shit! Hyung you scared me

"Ah shit! Hyung you scared me." Jimin clutched his chest, releasing a small laugh. "What were you doing in my room?" He repeated. "I asked Jiminie to show me around the dorm." Y/N said. "And why is my room so interesting?" He presses. "Nothing special about it, just showing Y/N. Well we better be off. Say goodbye to Hyung, Y/N." Y/N waves "Later Suga." Jimin takes her hand, running away.

Yoongi switched off the light, flopping on his bed. The only source of light coming from his phone.
He laid back against a pillow, when he felt something poking against his neck. Moving his hand to find whatever was poking him, he pulled out what the item was.

Yoongi storms into Jimin's room "Just showing her the dorm! I should have known! You were having sex! In my bed. That is.."
Suga stopped mid sentence seeing Y/N pull her shirt away from her, and peering down "Guess I did forget my bra. Sorry about that." Y/N stands up, then walks to Suga and collects her bra. Suga blinks, not sure how to process what just happened.

Hoseok