Critical **Imagine**

Min YoonGi

"I hope all you can see is my face next time you are fucking her Yoongi

"I hope all you can see is my face next time you are fucking her Yoongi. The look of betrayal." You spat.
"There won't be another time, I am only loyal to you."
"Bullshit. You have been drooling over her. Do you think I am stupid? You are not that sly Yoongi. I knew you would fuck up..and you did. And here we are. I know all of your dirty secrets, the ones you vowed, you prayed would never come to the surface..all in my power."
"Fine. You know all my secrets, yes, I cheated on my wife. Have you thought it was you that I could not stand? You drove me away, to the point of cheating? Do not stand there acting you are so innocent in all of this." "No. None of this is my fault, I did not tell you to go fuck that girl. You freely made that choice Yoongi, it was yours alone."

Suga shouted, surprising you, you released a squeak.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. Please. Please..say that you still love me." You wanted to say that..of course you wanted to..
"I cannot lie to myself anymore about us. I am sorry Yoongi."
"So this is it? You will just go away from me? Like we never were together?" Yoongi picked up a glass cup, throwing it past you. The shards erupt behind you upon impact of the wall "I need you in my life. I need you all of the time. Do not pull away from me."
You bring a hand to your neck, where liquid oozes between your fingers. Removing your hand and bringing it to your face, you see red running down your hand "My..blood." You murmur. "Shit. Let me help you!" Yoongi grabs a hand towel then approached you. "Do not come any closer! I..You are dead to me."
"Y/N? Suga Hyung?"
You look to the kitchen entrance to see two people standing there.
"Y/N, you are bleeding! What happened here?"
"I'm fine Jin. I.."Why could you not tell Jin what happened.
"It's fine Y/N. I knew this argument would happen." Jin cared. "What do you mean? You knew this argument would happen?"
Jin licked his lips, and looked down.
"You both knew. You both fucking knew!"
"Y/N." Tae steps forward "We wanted to tell you."
"I bet you did. I knew it. I knew it was a mistake to trust you seven."
"Y/N, please..listen to Suga. He-"
"No. You do not get to tell me what to do Taehyung. Or you Jin! What was the plan with not telling me? Did you feel it wasn't your place to tell me? Or did Yoongi plead you not to tell me? Answer me! I deserve answers to my questions!"
"We did not want to see you sad." Tae comments. You release a humorless laugh "Did not want to see me sad. Ha, well, how does this make you feel?"
"Not good." Tae drops his head. "Y/N, please let us explain. You can be angry at us, never want to speak to us again, but, please listen."
You smack away Jin's hand "No. I will not listen." You walk away from Jin,  but are pulled back by Yoongi "Nobody can take your place, please stay with me." His grip tightens "I need you..I need your love." "Ow. Yoongi, let go. You are starting to hurt me." Panic sets in his eyes "I will not let you pull away from me. Stay. Stay with me Y/N."
"Let go of my wrist Yoongi. Let me fucking go!"
"Yoongi..let her go." Jin said. "Hyung, no." Yoongi snapped. "I refuse to let her go."
"She has decided." You look at Yoongi. He releases his grip on your wrist. "Thank you." You rub your wrist.
Suga does not reply, he turns his back, and looks out of the window. You take this as your time to leave.
"Y/N, wait..let me treat your wound." Jin tried.
"Fuck you." You replied.
You walk past Jin, but is stopped again, but this time by Taehyung "It was not meant to be selfish. Please do not be mad at me. Are we still friends Y/N?"
You stand in front of Taehyung "Why would I be friends with someone I no longer trust? It was my mistake to trust you all. So, goodbye."