~Son Finds Tampons~

*His POV*

Seokjin

"Appa! My car won't go

"Appa! My car won't go." Jin looks away from the tv to his son. In his hand is his favorite car "Can Appa see it?" S/N hands it to Jin. He opens the car door to get to the batteries. "Where did you get this?" Jin asked. "I found it in your bathroom." He tugs in the string. "That is not a battery son." "What does it do then?"
Jin licks his lips "It is what mommies use, something you will learn about later in life. Now how about we get batteries into your car?"
S/N cheered forgetting about the tampon.

Yoongi

"Look what I found!" Suga pulls his son on his lap "What did you find?" "This! With this!" S/N waved around a tampon

Suga pulls his son on his lap "What did you find?"
"This! With this!" S/N waved around a tampon. "I cannot read all these words, but, from the pictures this is like a firework, you pull on this, and it releases!"
Suga shakes his head "You think so S/N?"
"Yeah!" He exclaimed. "What is this going into Appa? See? Look at the picture." S/N shoves the instructions into Yoongi's hands "Right there, picture B."
Suga folded the paper instructions "Only girls use these. You do not need to worry about these." He offered. S/N nods, seemingly satisfied with the answer.

Hoseok

"What do you have there son?" He questioned

"Nothing."
"S/N, show me what you have." He said.
S/N shows him "I found candy Appa!"
Hobi stifles a laugh "Can I see that?"
"Are you going to take it away?"
"No, I..I want to see what flavor the candy is."
It was handed over. He examines the package.
S/N was right, the package did look like candy.
"I will share with you." S/N offered. "What flavor is it?" He presses.
"What is your least favorite flavor?" He asked.
"Strawberry, remember?"
Hobi pretended to read the flavor "It's strawberry." He commented. S/N frowns "Oh, that is no good. You and Eomma can have the candy instead." He sulked away to his bedroom.