~Sleep Snuggles~

Soekjin
When he notices the two of you are not snuggling, Jin will find you on the bed. He will be the big spoon, putting his hand on your waist, and covering you two up with the blanket.

Seokjin
Suga would not realize you two had stopped snuggling. But on the occasions that he does, it is because of him feeling cold. So he will find your waist, and pull you back to him.

Hoseok
You are the only way that he can sleep. So when he does not feel You next to him, Hobi will snuggle up with you. Even if that means facing her, he will enjoy it.

Namjoon
Namjoon will keep you locked in his arms so you cannot escape him. He will hold you around your waist as you lay your head against his chest.

Jimin
You are the big spoon. Sometimes. You like the feeling of Jimin backed up against you. A hand will lay on his thigh as you two fall into sleep world.

Taehyung
Sleep snuggles would be the only option with V. He will only sleep with you in his arms, and with that he will put his face in the back of your hair, and tighten his grip.

Jeongguk
Of course you sleep snuggle. When he finds you are not snuggling, he will roll over to you, bringing himself closer to you, where his arm will hang over your waist.

Welcome back!❤️