~Their Reaction To You Singing A BTS Song On Helium~

Jeongguk
"Kookie!" You shouted.
He looked over at your alternated voice "What did you do?"
"Oh-oh-owoah
Oh-oh-owoah-owoah
Oh-oh-owoah
Oh-oh-owoah
Oh-oh-owoah-owoah
Oh-oh-owoah!" You sang, dancing to the choreography.
"We might need to try Idol on helium during a concert." Jeongguk mentioned.

Taehyung
Tae enjoyed hearing you sing, especially the parts from songs that were his.
What he did not expect was to hear your squeaky voice attempting to rap Cypher, looking just like him.
He sat back in amusement clapping, even to the extent of getting up and bringing back Cypher Tae!

Jimin
He watches from afar as you do his dance for Blood Sweat and Tears, he was impressed at how your abilities.
But what made him start to laugh was when you opened your mouth, and your singing voice sounded like chipmunks. He covered his mouth, and watched. Waiting until the end to give you his praises.

Namjoon
"Any song Joon." You challenge.
"Any song?" Namjoon grins.
You nod.
"Expensive Girl."
You match his smugness.
Taking another suck from the helium you begin to sing Take it off now girl just take it off
I'm a master, baby with your bra
Take it off now girl just take it off
I can help you slide those panties off. Do you want me to continue Joonie?"

Hoseok
He was unsure what he was experiencing, but he knew your voice sounded nice.
"I have a surprise Hobi."
You inhaled the helium from the balloon, and began to sing 'Mama.'
You were snapping along, and making up your own choreography.
He sat in silence, mouth open watching you.
Once the song was over he stood up, and walked to you "Did you like it?" "That was an experience."

Yoongi
Your skills of rapping were nonexistent. Yoongi teased you about it after hearing you practice.
"We should do the vocal line of I Need You."
Yoongi cocks an eyebrow "With helium!"

His voice now squeaky, began singing Jungkook's part which had you giggling.
"Stop laughing! I am actually trying!" Yoongi pouted.

Seokjn
"Helium? Yes, I do want to participate!" He nodded eagerly. You handed him the balloon, Jin began to suck.
He said hello to you, which made you laugh and said it back to him.
"Bultaoreune." You say.
He looked at you then continued singing along with you.

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open