~Their Reaction To You Snuggling With Yeontan~

This is Yeontan!👇🏻

His human in life is Kim Taehyung👇🏻

Now we can proceed;

Jeongguk
"But I do not shed. Let me show you my loyalty! I will follow you around too. Let me love you!" He sits next to Tan "You stop acting so cute! You are betraying me away from my wife loving me!" He scowled. In return, Tan pranced to Kookie and barked a couple of times at him. Then he returned to the lap of yours.

Taehyung
"Hi, Tannie. Are you snuggling with Eomma? Of course you are..because I know you love her more than me. Even though I have known you longer."
"It does not matter whose known Tan longer, its more important on who he loves more."
"I have his favorite dog treats Y/N."

Jimin
Jimin will not say anything. He will slide into the bed with you and Tannie, making sure the dog has equal amount of covers for him too. His hand will stretch out and also pet Tan "He was your replacement snuggle. And a damn good one too."
"But now I am here, so you can loose Tan. Right?"
"Sorry too busy snuggling with Tannie Jimin."

Namjoon
He did not necessarily care for the dog, but it made his Maknae happy so he tolerated the dog. But seeing his wife cuddled with him as she read a book, Namjoon got territorial "And why do I feel like I am being replaced?" "You are. Tan does not talk back, or talks to me. He lets me read in peace."
"Curse you Kim Yeontan!"

Hoseok

Jealous Jung Hoseok. When he comes home he sees you and Tan cuddled together on the couch. His little paws on your lap, and snoring.
As he tries to walk closer, Tan will open one eye and shoot him a warning growl "She is mine, not yours." Hoseok challenged. He walked closer, and Tan growled "It's best if you let us be Hobi." You commented.

Yoongi
"Nope. Not while I am still alive." Yoongi will pick up Tan, and set him down on the ground. He turns around to empty his pockets, and change pants. When Yoongi turns back around he sees Tan has returned; and is lying in his spot "That is my spot."
"How can you say no to this face of his?"
"Simple. Tan, down."
"Kim Yeontan, stay." You challenged.

Seokjin
"Is it because you have a thing for furry men?"
"What? Wh-ew. Tan is not a man, he is a boy dog. There is a difference."
"I can be hairy too. I can stop shaving. Would you like that?"
"Please stop Jin. Tan hopped in my lap, I did not entice this. But he is warm and cuddly." You tighten your hands on Tan.
Tan licked your hands.

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open