~BTS As Mail Carriers~

Seokjin
Knows the members of each resident where he delivers their mail. Yearly Christmas cards. Always carries dog treats in his pocket. Sends out greeting cards with the announcement he is the new mail carrier.

Yoongi
Holds up mail to sunlight to read the receivers mail.
Contemplates if he should get out of his vehicle to deliver the mail. Fake smiles when people talk to him."I am the carrier of news.' He brags, to impress females. Belly rubs for the pets.

Hoseok
Eats Churros in car. Whistles as he delivers people's mail. Being such a sunshine that people's eyes burn when they look at him. Fanny pack filled with red cutout hearts, giving them to anyone who is frowning. Delivers mail precisely at the same time everyday. Carries pen behind ear to cross off the list of residents he delivered that day.

Namjoon
Neighborhoods best mail carrier in years. Receives cookies for Christmas. Residents making sure to double secure their packages, knowing how clumsy Namjoon can be. Regularly runs away from peoples dogs. Waves at every resident. If provoked, swears at people in English.

Jimin
Flirts with the single ladies. Bends down to 'pick' up package. Grinning when he notices females staring at him. Stretching, causing his shirt to raise, his abs coming out. Has a favorite resident. Has no least favorite resident. Smiles when people call him 'Mochi' Aggressively listens to Shawn Mendes.

Taehyung
'Paying Bills' playlist while delivering the mail. Prefers the shorts option over pants for outfit. Wears Gucci sunglasses and Gucci Slides. Calls his car the 'Mailobile.' Passes out candy to the children. Memorizing his route after a week. Making friends with pets, feeding them his renaming jerky.

Jeongguk
Pockets filled with candy as he makes his deliveries.
Greets and introduces himself on his first day. Ties a bow around mail if it's a large pile. Driving around the neighborhood to find the house, which alerts the Neighborhood Crime Watch. Endless amount of love for all of the pets.

Hi, how are you!❣️