Saying Sorry ••Imagine••

Being married is difficult

Being married is difficult. It's a process of giving, and of taking. You learn not to be selfish, you are excited at your partners triumphs, and you hold them close during their lower points. The first three years of being married to Jungkook were the best, Saturday morning breakfast in bed. Morning sex was always a favorite of your twos. You would run errands together, hands never leaving each other. Al was perfect.

Until it was time for a comeback. BTS went on hiatus for two years, which during that time two members married, and Yoongi welcomed a baby girl. Hoseok proposed to his girlfriend, and Jimin went to America.

You knew that eventually they would have a comeback, maybe you were being selfish about them coming back. These two years of being his full attention felt good, and now that was threatened.

Day one of the comeback came, Jungkook begged you to come say hi to the boys, which you agreed, they are your husband brothers.

"Y/N! Kookie!"
You waved your hands at them "Hi, guys! I cannot believe it's been two years. You all look so good."
"Our wives feed us very well." Tae commented.
"Good, you all deserve to be pampered. Well, I better get going."
The members hugged you individually until Jin hugged you last "Thank you for taking care of Kookie for us Y/N. He looks happy." He whispered.
"Of course. Now you please look over my husband."
"He's still our golden maknae." Jin replied.
"Good. Okay, guys, I will see you later." You wave goodbye as you walk out of the studio.

Four months had since passed, and tonight was the same. You went to bed alone after getting a text from Jungkook about late rehearsals. You did not text him back, why bother? This is what you were dreading. The loneliness, where you felt like second to your husband. You missed him, you missed how his shoes were lined up against the wall, letting you know he was home when your work day ended. His kisses, how he would hold you.
And hell, four months of no sex, you needed relief.

But you continued, not like you had a choice really.

Six weeks later, almost six months had passed is when you heard the front door open "Y/N?" You step out from the kitchen "Kookie? What are you doing here?" "I am coming home to my wife." He pulls on your elbows, pulling you into his chest "I missed you." You whispered. "Shh Shh, everything is done. We have a month break now Y/N." "One month? You are mine for a month Kookie?" "A full thirty days." "That's wonderful!" You cried.
You were ready to be back in his arms again "Since we have a month how about we use it as make up time?" Jungkook swoops you into his arms, carrying you up the stairs, into the bedroom.

Week one was precious. He cooked all your favorite meals. Late night tv shows. Rediscovering each other's bodies, this is what you had missed. He treated you like his Queen.

It was Friday when Namjoon called Jungkook needing him to come in. "It will be for a few hours babe. How about this, I will make reservations at our restaurant for tonight? Let's say seven okay?"
He kisses your nose, and you find yourself unable to stay mad at him "Okay, I'll see you there at seven. Love you Kookie."

Wearing a cocktail dress you arrived at the restaurant, and seated immediately. You ordered a bottle of wine, drinking a glass while waiting on Jungkook. "Would you like to look at appetizers while you wait?" "No, thank you. My husband should be here soon. We will order then. But thank you!" The waiter leaves you, and you pick up your phone as it was your entertainment.
You looked up after someone cleared their throat "Excuse me, Sorry to bother you. You have been here for two hours now with your guest not showing up. And you are keeping this table when we need it." You look around the restaurant "Goodness, my apologizes. I..I did not mean to keep other guests waiting." You pull out money to cover your wine, laying it on the table.
You try to ignore the sympathetic looks you get from other guests as you leave.

Hailing a taxi you tell them your address, and stew over the angriness you felt towards Jungkook.

Jungkook yawned "I need food." He commented. Namjoon pushes his take out towards him "Eat."
He stabs a piece of meat, bringing it to his mouth.
"Are we almost done Hyung?" He wondered.
"For now. I will need you back again. But for now, go home to your wife."
Jungkook turned his phone back on as he put on his jacket. When his phone buzzed he picked it up knowing it's turned on.

'I waited for you.'

Jungkook's eyes widened as he remembered "Oh shit, no, no."

Jungkook opened the front door when he stopped, he heard you sniffling "I don't think he loves me. I waited two hours. Like a complete fool. You should have seen the pity looks the guests were giving me as I walked out. I felt so stupid. The worse part? Jungkook probably will come strolling in, thinking nothing of how I am feeling."

Jungkook sighed as his heart ached.

"Yeah, I know this is part of marrying him. I wish he would pay more attention to me. When it comes to BTS, I am tossed aside like a toy after a child gets tired of playing with it. Well, I am going to go to bed. I am tired. Yeah, thanks for listening, yep, love you too. Yeah, bye."

"Y/N?" You watch as Jungkook walks into the room "I know saying sorry will not be enough."
"Then don't even try."
"No, please listen to me."
You stand up "No. I do not want to listen Jungkook! I wanted one night, one night where we could just be us! But no, why would I expect that from us Kookie? Our relationship, our marriage, it is not normal!"
"No our marriage is not normal. But you are exceedingly perfect for me babe, we can work our our problems."
You did not reply. You walked away from Jungkook, going into your bedroom.

Jungkook woke to the bed without you.
"Y/N?" He calls. He gets out of the bed, walking to the bathroom "Y/N? Where are you? Hey!"
He walks around the house still shouting out your name.
When he walks into the room he is greeted by you walking out of the closet "Hi, Kooks." You greet.
"I thought that you left me."
"I thought about it last night. I could not walk away from you though. From us. We do deserve happiness..and we should be fighting to be together instead of fighting against each other."
You run into his embrace where he kisses your forehead "How about we go out to make last night up to you?"
You decline "No Kookie, I want to stay home and cuddle with my husband."
"Cuddling with husband, check."
He guides you to the bed, where he laid down getting comfortable then patting the bed next to him with an arched eyebrow. You climb into bed next to him, your head against his chest, hand laying on his stomach "You make me see the good in life Y/N. You are the goodness in my world. I love you."
"I love you too." You whisper.

Sure, you had fights, you fought. Feelings were hurt, disagreements do happen. But, you know that when you are home in Jungkook's arms, the pettiness of fights, or disagreements, matter no more. Because you are loved, and love one another.

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open!