~Where He Likes To Take You On A Date~

Seokjin
He will take you a park where you can rent bicycles. You will enjoy watching people fly their kites, and play other games. After a day of riding bicycles, you two will stop at a local dinner, for dinner!

Yoongi
He will take you to a blanket fort downstairs in the living room. During the date you will enjoy kissing Suga, and being around him. Later that night, you will fall asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Hoseok
He will take you to the flower garden that you have been wanting to go to! Not only will the smell of the flowers make you smile. Hobi will make you a flower crown out of your favorite flowers. At the end of the night, you two will eat at the cafe where it faces the flower garden. 

Namjoon
You two will go on a wine train! This surprised you because as a couple you were not big drinkers. But happy none the less. All day you were spoiled with the best wine, and treats that go well together.
By the end of the night, Namjoon would have a slightly drunken wife, who insisted she is not drunk.

Jimin
The two of you would go for a hike.
Along the way to the top, Jimin would insist on taking photos, for memories he tries. You never could say no to Jimin, so photos were taken of you two. But not only you two, photos of the hike up were taken. At the top, Jimin will stand behind you, looking over the view.

Taehyung
Your couple date will include a theme cafe. It was a surprise of cat cafe! You were greeted by a cat, named KoKo, who jumped on your lap and rubbed his nose against your stomach. V would order tuna, against your advice, and ended up watching as the cats ate his tuna dinner.
You ended up falling out of your chair as V sat there and sulked.

Jeongguk
A day of window shopping is the date for you two.
Hand in hand you two will stop and awe over whatever is being displayed.
What really caught your attention was matching shirts.
"Let's try those on." You giggled.
Jungkook agreed.
At the end of the date, you two stopped into a noddle restaurant, both wearing your matching shirts.

Hello, everyone!:)
Thank you for reading this update.❤️