Idol Daughter •Requested•

22marshmellows
You are a beautiful soul❣️❣️

22marshmellows You are a beautiful soul❣️❣️

Seokjin

You remembered from an early age of your father being an Idol, seeing the bright and colorfulness of an Idol life, that is what you wanted.

On your seventieth birthday you showed your father the approval letter to become a trainee.
"Why would you do that D/N?" He scowled.
"You were my inspiration Appa, I remember seeing the colorful lights from when I was a child. I did not think you were to react like this."
"I wanted you to get an education, you were suppose to do better than your Appa." Jin shouts.
"I will not quit." You declared.
"D/N." Jin sighs. "I wanted you to avoid the Idol lifestyle." "I thought I could count on the support of you. Forget it." You shake your head.

Two and a half years you worked as a Trainee, going to the extent of moving into a dorm. Communication with your Eomma made being a Trainee easier. Though you did wish to call to your father, he should be the one to understand what you are feeling. You push down those feelings, and instead put those feelings into the countdown until you debut.

And three years later, on your twentieth birthday, you debuted.

You answered your FaceTime "Hi, Appa." You greet.
"Hi, honey. I saw you debuted." Jin murmured. "Really, did I do okay?" "I am proud of you, and I am sorry for not being there. When you needed me the most, I failed."
You tsk "No, you did not. My wish was always to hear that you are proud of me."
"And proud of you I am! Seeing you, it brought me back to when I debuted. Oh so long ago." Jin dreamed. "
You wrap your arms around his neck exhaling "I do not care about the past. All I care for is that you are here supporting me now Appa."

Yoongi

"Appa, I was accepted."
"For what? What are you talking about D/N?" Yoongi asked.
"To become a Trainee." She reminded.
Suga looks at her "Being an Idol can be taxing..are you sure that you want to peruse?"
"I'm sure. You will not be happy for me Appa?"
"Of course I am." Yoongi takes her hands "I will be supportive with whatever you are trying to do with your life."
"Thanks Appa. But you do know that with me being a Trainee-"
"You leave home."
You frowned "They want me there immediately."
"Then you must go." Yoongi said.
"That means leaving you. Leaving my life behind." You murmur.
"There is nothing to be afraid of, D/N. You have wanted this dream. I ask of you to not be afraid. Remember you have a support group from home. I am with you whenever you may go in life."
You give him one more hug "I can do this."
"Your mother and I know that you can D/N. We will always be supporting you. Even when we are away from each other."

During the two years of your Trainee Yoongi always was sending his support to you, which made the training all that easier.

Then the night came where you were to be debuted.
You were so ready!