~Pregnancy Problems~

Hoseok

You could smell the breakfast J-Hope was making for you, thank you pregnancy senses! "I hope there is juice downstairs baby

"I hope there is juice downstairs baby. That is what I really want." You run a hand across your bump, leaving it at the top.
Entering your seventh month, your bump ballooned out even further, making your life more complicated, but making J-Hope excited.
The only real big changes since entering this progressed pregnancy is you now needed the help from J-Hope to stand up. The first time he had to help you, he filmed you trying to get up, and sent the video in a group chat to the boys.
Since then, even they help you when you cannot stand.

"Good morning beautiful!" J-Hope greeted.
"Morning you." You answered. "I could smell breakfast, we were getting hungry." You comment.
"I came up here to tell you that your breakfast is ready." He announces.
You lick your lips "Thank you!"

Trying to stand, you push your legs to the side off of the bed, and groaning try to lift up your body.
"This isn't going to work J-Hope. Help?" You put your hands out.
He takes your hand into his. As he pulls, you groaned, the gravity of your belly pulling downwards.
J-Hope puts his hands on the sides of your belly "If you get any bigger baby I will be forced to put your mommy on bed rest. Which that would be okay, it means I get to pamper over her even more."
"I think I am ready to go on bedrest. This baby is still growing! You won't be able to pull me up much longer. You might need to recruit one other boy to help."
"Nonsense, now, let's go downstairs so you can feed her."

Namjoon

"Y/N, please, stop moving!" Namjoon begged

"I cannot get comfortable." You replied.
"Cuddling with me helps you sleep. Come over here babe." Namjoon grabs your waist, tugging you to him. His hand moves further from your waist, now instead resting on the base of your belly. "Are you comfortable?" He whispered.
"No." You declared. "Namjoon, you are hot. You are making me sweat!"
His hand moved back and forth against your belly "Please try to get sleep Y/N. For me, for him."
"He is the reason I cannot sleep!"
Namjoon groaned, removing his hands away from you.
You hear him let out a small breath.
"I'm sorry Joonie." You whispered.
"No, I should be the sorry one. How can I help you sleep?"
"My hips Namjoon, they are shifting again, making them unbearable to sleep."
Namjoon pulls a pillow from under his head "Sleep on your left side, it's better for baby, and so I can hold on to you." You rolled over, giving him enough time to put down the pillow. You rolled over "Is that better?" You nodded. He pulled another pillow "For under your belly." He shifted the pillow under your belly. "How does that feel?" He questioned.
"You are the best." You grinned.
"I am glad. Go to sleep."