~Daughter BreakUp~

Hoseok

"I stopped loving you

"I stopped loving you."

You knew that this dance practice required your full attention, this practice is for a potential scholarship.

With your future dooming over you, you could not concentrate. That sentence clogged your brain, making thinking of anything else pointless. The music you were practicing with was not loud enough to pull your focus, despite the sound bouncing against the walls.

'I stopped loving you.'

Trying to take your aggression out with dance, you twisted yourself left, and collapsed.

The music went quiet, leaving that sentence to mock you.

Your tears itched a round your eyes as your peered up to look at your father.
He comes walking over "What happened?"
You could not answer.
Bringing your arms around his waist you cry into his chest.
"I do not think this is about the dance." He whispered, as one of his hands pet your hair. "Talk to me honey."
Bringing your face out of his chest you dry your eyes "He..he told me that he stopped loving me." "Oh honey. Why did you not tell me?"
"I wanted to focus. I wanted the pain to stop. Why was I not good enough for him?" You whimpered.
"Young lady. Look at me."
You looked into his eyes.
"You were good enough for him. You outgrew him. You have matured."
"But daddy, I just want him." You stress.
"I don't think you want him, you went the feeling. You want to feel important again. And you are important. So very important. Right now, you are dealing with the emotions of unknown. This is your first heartbreak. You feel hurt, and lonely. Am I right?"
You nodded your head yes.
"I know you also still love him. And you still want to be in his arms, the feeling of familiarity."
"He simply stopped loving me." You imply.
"Which is his mistake. Now, listen to me. You have two options. You can either allow his words to hurt you over and over, or you can tell yourself that you will be okay."
"Even if I don't believe it?" You ask.
"Even if you don't believe it now, you will be okay. It might not be tomorrow, or a week from now. But each day you will be more okay than the day before."
"I will be okay." You whispered.
"I know that you will be okay. And honey it is okay to be sad, and feel hurt. Hell even grief, emotions are natural. Remember that you will be okay though. Even if that means taking it one day at a time, then do that. Consider that as your I will be okay."
He wipes the tears away from your face "Let's get home. I hear your mom is making your favorite tonight."

Namjoon