~When You Loose Your Voice~

Seokijn
"What was that? I could not hear what you just said." Jin puts his hand around his ear, acting as it was magnifying the sound. "Seriously, no, I cannot hear what you said." You huff, and rolled over, now not wanting to speak to him. Good for you that you cannot speak at the moment.

Yoongi
"Look What I can do? I can sing..I can talk..I can rap even. And you, my wife? Still silence."
Y/N flips off Yoongi, who smirked "Even without your voice I can understand that motion."
In front of you, you make an 'x'.
"Did I go too far doll?"
You nodded your head.

Hoseok
"Oh my wife! Let me pamper you!" Hobi handed you a whiteboard and color markers "Write on this What you need."
You uncap one of the markers "Thank you." Hobi read. "I read that peppermints help your throat. Do you want to try that?" You nodded "Are they the green ones? They are my favorite."

Namjoon
This man will give you a bell. You were against the bell; until you wanted to get Namjoons attention, and your voice cracked. Looks like you will have to use the bell. Your hand gripped the bell, and Namjoon came running "What do you need? I am here to mend you back to health babe." 

Jimin
Your voice was still squeaking, more hoarse than anything. It was still to much for Jimin though. He banned you from speaking. His solution was to smother you with himself, he was constantly asking if you needed something. It became like charades after a while, but, Jimin promised to not let you use your voice.

Taehyung
He will try moras code with you. Not opposed to the idea, you try to contact Taehyung without speaking. Except, Tae could not hear your attempts. So you changed tactic; phoning him instead.
"Y/N? Stay silent if it is you." Tae whispers. What else are you suppose to do?
"Good, I believe it's you."

Jeongguk
Finger cymbals. Yep, that is how he decided it would be best for you. When you need him, you clink you thumb and pointer finger together, the ringing not loud, more times than not Kookie could not hear it, so it left you waiting until he returned.
"You could use your finger cymbals." Kookie scowled.

Hello, there! I see that you came back❣️
Requests~Open