~He Finds You Crying In The Shower~

Hoseok

Your body wracked with sobs, as you were hugging your knees in the shower

Your body wracked with sobs, as you were hugging your knees in the shower. The water was running out of its warmth, you could not make yourself stand to force the warmth to continue. "Let the cruel continue." You whispered.

"Y/N?"
J-Hope opened up the door. "Why are you in the shower with your work clothes on?"
You sniffled into your hands.
J-Hope joined you in the tub "You will get wet." You argued. "What is wrong?" He pushes. "Why am I coming home to my wife crying in our shower?" He asks. "It's stupid." You rub your nose "Don't worry about it."
"I will worry about this. Talk to me." He coaxes.
"J-Hope." You sniffled, bringing your face into the crook of your elbow. "Hey, hey, Breath."
"I am up for a promotion at work." You begin. "Yeah. The one you are eligible after working there for two years. What about it?"
"What if they don't think I am good enough J-Hope? They can fire me, did you know that?" You continued.
He cocks his head, and pulls himself closer to you "I wish I knew what to say to make you feel happy. But I don't. All I do know is this; they like you. Not everyone gets this chance babe, even after being there for the amount of time. They are pressing this hard on you to see if you can handle the next position. And, I know that you can."
"Can I really? I am crying in the shower." You snipped. "It shows that you are passionate about your presentation. You know that you stress yourself out when it comes to your work."
"I work hard for the company."
"I know that you do. And I am so proud of you."
"Really Hope?" You whispered.
"Of course I am!" He exclaimed. "You are always hard at work for the company's next conquest, finding answers that nobody else could find. I believe in you."
You take his hands, and kisses them "I will be forever grateful that I met you. And that you chose to spend the rest of your life with me."
"There is no one else for me. Can we get out of the shower now? It's freezing!"
He leaned across you, twisting the handles off.
"Let me dry you off before we get out." J-Hope said.

Namjoon

You sat under the head of the shower spitting down water, sure it was hot, but it felt exactly what the hell you needed

You sat under the head of the shower spitting down water, sure it was hot, but it felt exactly what the hell you needed. Period week has been especially pain this month. Graced with cramps, You waddled into the bathroom. Sitting under the shower head, you sighed. Reaching for your washcloth, your fingers grazed across the fabric, and you bring it under the water. Feeling the weight of it, knowing the water is sucked in the fabric you place it on your tummy. "It will have to work for now." You murmur.
Feeling the rag starting to become cool, you turned your body towards the water. But then winced. Your cramps stabbed you, and you forgot about the warmth. "Fuck fuck." You panted. Tears threatened to make an appearance. "I hate this!" And your tears did make an appearance.