~Uncles Chaperone Nieces Date~ **Part One**

Seokijn
Jungkook

"But Appa! I do not need Uncle Kookie to chaperone this date

"But Appa! I do not need Uncle Kookie to chaperone this date."
Jin raises an eyebrow at his daughter "You won't know he is even there D/N."
"He texted me that he is going to sit between us."
"That sounds reasonable." Jin nodded.
"And will stab my date with a mechanical pencil if he tries to touch my hand." She argued.
"Oh good. I knew I loved my Maknae for a reason."
"Appa." She whined. "He is going to go out of his way to make sure my date never calls me back."
"He's doing his job." Jin defended.
D/N glares at Jin "Please talk to Uncle Appa? Please. I really like this boy." She tries.
"Fine." Jin exhaled "I will talk to Jungkook."
"Thanks Appa!" She throws her arms around his neck "You're the best! Call me down when Uncle Kookie gets here." Jin kisses her forehead "I will. And I will talk to him."
She squealed and ran away to her room.

Jin waited for his Maknae, pulling him into the kitchen once he was there "I bought a pocketful worth of mechanical pencils." Jeongguk announced holding a handful of pencils "So I see. D/N asked me to talk to you about the date. Please use the pencils. Maybe you could erase him from her."
"Those dad jokes come relevant to your daughter." Kookie mentioned. "But sure, I will. I will erase him." Jin pats his arm "Thanks Kookie. I'll go get her."

Yoongi
•Taehyung

Yoongi •Taehyung

"Okay Appa. How do I look?"
"Where are you going?" Yoongi asks, putting down his phone. "My date." She replied. "The one we talked about."
"Still don't remember." Yoongi replied.
"Appa. You know which date I am talking about." D/N puts her hands on her hips. "Fine, yes, I remember. I called in reinforcements."
"What does that mean?"
"I called someone."
"Better not be about my date."
Yoongi taps his nose "It is. I called in V."
D/N groaned and rocked on her heels "Why him?"
"He volunteered. And I do not know this boy whose taking you on this date."
"What if Uncle embarrasses me?"
"He won't. He is my eyes."
"He's worse than you."
"I can go still. Do you want us both to come? V would be happy."
"No. No no." She rushed.
"Good. He is very excited to meet your date. And see you again."
"Wish I could say the same Appa."
"Look at this candy I am smuggling inside N/N!"
She turns away from Yoongi to face Tae, whose arms are full with boxes of candy.
"That is great Uncle." She comments "Did you get my favorite?"
"Of course I did. They are..which ones are your favorite?"
"It does not matter. So, are you ready? I said I was ready ten minutes ago."
"He's picking you up?" Yoongi questioned.
"It's not so unheard of Appa. Let's go Uncle V. Bye Appa."
V looked behind and nodded to his Hyung.