~Daughter Diets~

**Before we begin; Remember that you are beautiful, and yell a big ole fuck You to anyone who says anything negative about you, or your appearance! You do matter, so much. And also! I am putting a WARNING!! •If you struggle with weight, please read at your own risk.. you have now been warned••**

Hoseok
"Have you noticed a change in D/N, Hobi?" You questioned. She has recently stopped eating, much to your worry. "That She is not eating, yes, I have noticed."
"Should we say something? I am getting really worried about her." You bite your lip.
"It is basketball season, remember. She could be trying to get in her best shape. She always starts working out When basketball season is close." Hobi answered. He was right, of course, D/N did take her basketball importantly "You are right, okay, I will just keep an eye on her."
"I will too sweetheart." He kisses your forehead.

The next week, you watched her. She was coming home more exhausted, and grouchier than usual.
"I have your favorite D/N." You offered.
"No thank you Eomma." She replied. "Sweetheart, are you okay? You have not eaten."
"I am okay Eomma. I am not hungry, thank you." She replied. You nod "Leftovers will be in the fridge if you get hungry D/N."
"Okay, thanks. Can I go? I have homework to do."
"Go ahead."

The next day, Hobi was home with the kids as it was his day off.
"D/N, I made breakfast!" He called.
"No, thank you Appa, I am not hungry." You declined.
"You are not eating." He said. "Now, Sit down and you will eat." He declared.
"No. I am going to be late. We have an early practice today."
"D/N, please will you take this toast at least?"
She accepted the toast.

He watched as she tossed the toast in the trash outside before she walked to school.
"Oh sweetheart, don't do this to yourself." He whispered.

Hobi was worried about his daughter, maybe his wife was right.
He was calling her "Y/N, maybe, you were right. D/N, she did not eat this morning."
He hears you exhale on the phone "We need to intervene Hobi, before she could hurt herself."
"How about we pick her up after school?" He offers.
"No, she will suspect something is wrong. She might tense up." You replied.
"We will talk during dinner." Hobi decided.
"I hope this works Hobi."
"It will Y/N. It will." He reassures.

It was added lunch when Hobi received a call from D/N school "Yes, this is her father. Is she okay?"
"She has an incident at school today-"
"What do you mean by incident? I am coming right now. I will be there in fifteen minutes."

"Hello, I am D/N father." He greeted.
"Of course, follow me."
Hobi follows the nurse to the nurses office where D/N is sitting there.
"D/N?" Hobi asks.
"I will leave you two alone." The nurse excused herself.
"I was told there was an incident, what happened D/N?"
"I passed out." She says.
"You What?"
"It's not a big deal Appa, I passed out."
"And why is that! You have been dieting!" He shouts.
"You know I always work out around basketball season! I overworked out Appa, I did not mean to overwork myself."
Hobi sighed. He hugs D/N "We were worried about you. You have been acting differently, we were worried."
"I know I have been, and I am sorry Appa. I just only have been wanting to sleep. I did not mean to worry you and Eomma. Will you forgive me?"
"Of course we will, how about we go home?"
"Can we get something to eat first though? I am hungry Appa."
"How about we surprise your mother at work?"
"That sounds good. Are you going to tell her that I passed out today?" She questioned.
"I have to tell her, but she will be okay after she sees you eating sweetie."
"I hope so Appa. Let's go get food."