Chapter Fourty Five: The Final Battle

The fight had already started. The final battle, that would end it for a good amount of years, and if Y/n got him with her scythe-- it would end forever. The Guardians had already taken down Jack's Mock. 

Pitch had been trying to get it so that it was just Grim Reaper and him fighting, but was currently failing.

Jack was freezing sand at fast rates, and the Guardians were using their own tricks to fight off Nightmares.

Y/n was slashing Nightmares left and right, but felt a Queen of Night Tulip form out of her hand. She raised a brow, "Weird. . ." She quickly dodged an oncoming attack of black sand.

Pitch let out a sinister laugh, and Y/n whipped her head over to Jack to make sure he was okay.

Y/n's eye twitched and she gripped her necklace, "Cupid, where the hell are you?!"

"Huh? You wanted me to help?"

"Of course I did!" Without looking, Y/n slashed another Nightmare as if it were a tedious task.

"But I'm all the way in Europe now--"

"How'd you get there so quickly? Ugh, whatever. Try and get here as soon as you can!"

"Alright, I'm on my way."

Pitch was holding an orb in his hand, fondling with it, "The Death Palace, I finally found it. . ."

Y/n's pupils dilated and she immediately went for that orb, "Don't you dare!" She screamed, catching Jack's attention, "Jack, I need help!"

He quickly froze any remaining Nightmares on his side, and went over to Y/n, "What is it?"

"That orb! Get it!" Y/n demanded.

"I don't think so." Pitch smirked and threw it straight down. Y/n and Jack went for it. 

Y/n got it first, and was immediately teleported to the Death Palace. Her palace. The place was uncharted, completely hidden. It'd be almost impossible for anyone to find it. She wondered how Pitch did. Y/n quickly went to the center of the mountain that it was on, and looked around. "Do me favors, grant my wish, help me out, you son of a bitch!" Y/n yelled through gritted teeth, and all of her souls came to her. "Go to Burgess River, now! If you don't, I'll release you all to Hell immediately!" Y/n put the orb back in a confined place and touched it to go back to Jack and the Guardians. 

The Souls were waiting patiently, Y/n wiped her forehead and clicked her tongue in annoyance, "First, fight off the Nightmares, and once you do, go to Pitch and weaken him. Got it?" They flew up to join the battle.

. . .

One of Y/n's fairies, from the date, escaped Jack's hoodie. 

He smirked, "Oh, you're still with me, aren't ya?" Jack then looked back up to see millions of gray bodies fighting off the Nightmares with ease. He flew down to the sleigh.

"Bloody hell! What are those things?!" Bunnymund exclaimed.

Y/n, appearing out of nowhere, responded, "Those are my Souls. Useful, aren't they?" They were fighting them off quickly enough where they couldn't even reach the sleigh.

"Grim Reaper, what's that?" Tooth pointed to her shoulder, making Y/n look to it.

"Damn this thing. . ." The orb danced around her shoulder, and she shoved it inside her cloak. "Nothing important. Come on, those Souls may be helping out, but they could use some extra fight power." Y/n winked and went to go lead her Souls in battle.

She furrowed her eyebrows. That orb was extremely important, actually. It contained Y/n's Soul, and if it were destroyed, the Grim Reaper would. . . Perish.

Everyone was once again fighting. Jack was overly protecting Sandman.

Pitch had finally been weakened by the Souls, and Y/n commanded they go back to the Death Palace.

The Guardians and Y/n flew up, surrounding Pitch. She gripped her scythe. 

"It's over, Pitch. Give up or you're gone."