1

Adora POV

I entered the room to see everyone arguing, by everyone I mean my best friend Glimmer and her very own mother Queen Angela, "So what's going on?" I asked, "Since we have most of the elemental princesses with us, we-" "You, don't drag us into this Glimmer." Queen Angela interrupted. "I wanted to you know.... have one more ally join us!" Glimmer said sounding a little hopeful.

"Alright and who is that?" I asked. Everyone gasped "You don't know the famous Princess Y/N?!" Bow gasped.

"Um no. Doesn't ring a bell." I said scratching my head.

"Princess Y/N is the princess of elements! She has the power to every single element we live with!" Glimmer explained while whispering it to me.

"Ohhhhh.... so I'm guessing she is a huge score for us from the princess alliance.." I said out loud. "Of course but reaching out for her is.... hard... getting a no from her is HUGE! And getting on her bad side is extremely bad for us!" Bow explained, "So how can we get her on our side?" I asked, "Well we would have to get her to notice!" Queen Angela explained.

"We could arrange our annual moonlight ball!" Glimmer exclaimed. "You think she would come?" I asked, "Every princess has to come or else it's bad reputation." Glimmer explained. "Sounds...... cool?" I said slowly.

"Great! Let's get started with the planning!" Glimmer exclaimed.