40

Adoras POV

I saw glimmer walking away.

"GLIMMER!" I yelled trying to catch up to her. "Oh hey adora..." she said quietly. I grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I said quickly. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"The world is more important anyways..." she said with a small smile.

"But you are more important to me than this crazy world." I explained.

She looked at me with those innocent eyes. God those eyes. "Adora..." she said quietly.

"What?" I asked. She pinned me to the ground.

Something exploded the direction I was standing in. It was fireworks.

I turned around to look at glimmer on top of me. She sighed and saw the position we were in.

We both started to laugh. What a wild day.

Y/N POV

I saw Catra sitting in the main balcony that shows the view of the city. I could see why she wanted to be alone.

"Hey.." I said as I walked over to her and leaned down. "Y/N Im sorry.." She said. I stopped her and hugged her tight.

"No I'm sorry! I left you behind! I shouldn't have done that! I am extremely angry at myself for doing that. You did nothing wrong." I ranted. She laughed and kissed me.

"I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world, in any world." She said when she pulled me away.

I smiled and turned back to the sky. I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I love you." She said.

I turned around surprised. "You- YOU WHAT?!?"i exclaimed.

She looked at me surprised.

"I love you?" She asked.

"YOU SAID IT FIRST!" I shouted sounding surprised.

"I mean- I really do. You are like something else to me. The way I got jealous when you and adora got close made me realize you mean more to me than anyone in this world." She explained.

I pressed my lips gently to hers. "Apparently I've lost control whenever I'm around you. Nothing in the world matters more than you to me." I said as I put my arms around her neck.

She smiled and leaned her forehead to mines.

"I hate everyone else in the world but you..." she said quietly.

I chuckled with a small smile. She leaned in and gave me a big kiss.

We heard a loud pop and both turned around to see big fireworks. We looked at eachother and laughed.

"I love you." She said again holding my hand.

"I love you too.." I said with a big smile.

The End.