26

Catras POV

I walked furiously around the party to look for Y/n, "Bow! Have you seen Y/n?!?" I asked desperately, "Um... yeah she ran out with a girl in red.. why?" He asked, "Ugh... I gotta find her.." I said as I walked out of the palace.

Y/N POV

We found a fair and ran in, "Tickets for two." Natalie said as she put 20 bucks on the table.

We both giggled as we ran to a roller coaster.

You could hear the screams of other people on the ride.

I looked at Natalie and said "We would never scream." "Oh never." She said sarcastically. She made a funny face that made me burst out laughing. We got on the ride and once we came out we got dizzy and went for cotton candy all failing to stay still.

We stared at eachother and started laughing, we saw a group of girls staring at us.

We looked at eachother, we continued to laugh because they looked so stupid. We are ice cream and cotton candy and walked to the Ferris wheel. As we sat down, she had this little flat box that she called a phone? And started to take pictures, we looked at the view and smiled silently.

It was so beautiful, "You know what's crazy?" I asked, "What?" "I own a lot of things, land, and I have a lot of company... but it's not enough... I want to be happy... Catra brought me lots of happiness and I no longer felt empty but now that problems are coming between us.. I might go back to that feeling.." I explained as I looked at the view and felt the light breeze pass by my hair.

I could see from the edge of my eye that Natalie began looking at me.

"Then fix those problems. Yeah you are mad at her for what she did but come on, you just ran away from her party to be with me as a way for revenge." She said giving me her opinion.

"What??? I would never-" "Don't lie y/n." She said giving me a look.

I gave up, "Fine, I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be, you just wanted to prove Catra wrong, which is fine but sometimes you gotta learn from your mistakes.. I've made lots of them. And if getting Back with Catra makes you feel good, then go to her, do things you've never done, be happy, and never commit the mistakes you guys are committing ever again. Alright?" She asked.

I looked at her as we came out of the Ferris wheel, "Alright." I said and leaned in for a hug.

"You are a great friend. When can we hang out again?" I asked her "Y/N!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw Catra running towards me.

"The thing is, i cannot intrude the story." Natalie said, "What?!" I asked as I turned around to look at Natalie but then, she was gone.

"Y/N!" Catra yelled as she hugged me tight.