17

Adoras POV

I walked towards one of Y/N's guards, "Excuse me, um... have you seen Y/N around? Cause I haven't." I asked.

"I mean she was just here singing then headed to the basement while singing about Catra-" "Wait, WHAT?!?" I exclaimed, I quickly headed downstairs to the cells and saw Y/N and Catra making out,  "WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted and they quickly broke it off.

Y/N looked alarmed but Catra just smirked, "Hey Adora, hows it hangin?" She asked as I looked at both of them, I was so mad I hit the glass with an iron stick and walked in and punched catra.

She landed on top of the glass and groaned.

"What the hell Adora!" y/N shouted at me. As she ran over to help Catra.

"What the fuck did she do to you!" I shouted, "Nothing! I kissed her-" "But she's the bad guy!" I yelled at her, I slapped Y/n, "SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled.

Her eyes looked watery.

"Y/N-" "Adora i think you've done enough." Catra interrupted.

"Y/N I'm sorry-" she wiped her eyes and glared at me, "Touch me or Catra again and you will not have an ally to fight the war with, better yet, I will end the war that is going on between you and Catra and it will end up with Me winning. Understand?" She said as she pinned me to the wall.

"B-But y/n-" She punched a space in the wall next to me, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She yelled, I gulped and nodded.

"Good. Guards! Escort Adora out of my palace." She shouted.

I looked at her quietly.

"But you have to understand, Catra might be tricking you." I explained. "She might back stab you-" she interrupted me by pointing her septer at me.

Her guards stood next to me and I sighed and walked out of her palace.