14

Catras POV

As the barrier opened, I was the first to walk in and the army behind me, "HEY Y/N! SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY THAT EASILY HUH?!" I shouted as Y/N walked up to the army and I.

"Catra... why are you doing this?" She asked as her voice cracked.

"You should be asking MJ that. Who do you think let us in! Obviously we can't get rid of this stupid barrier that is too strong for us."
"Mj... is that true?.." she asked.

"What do you think that an assistant like me won't do anything bad?" Mj asked.

She looked at me, "You betrayed ME! And you.... will pay the price..." she said as Adora transformed into Shera.

"Adora I have to go help my people, hold them back, my army will be here right about now." She said and she snapped and her whole army came in.

"I'll hold them back. Now GO!" Adora yelled.

Y/N ran another direction.

"Get her." I instructed.

Y/N POV

I finished warning my people and I quickly ran to my palace into the basement.

I grabbed an emergency box where it contains a device that can call for backup and I pressed the button, now all the princesses know what's up.

I found my parents old crown and septer.

I sighed, "I'm so tired of pretending... where's my happy ending?" I said.

I grabbed the crown and put It on my head and grabbed the septer.

I walked in front of the battle and the septer glowed, f/c smoke started to come out and surrounding the soldiers, they all fainted, Catra didn't breathe in the air, smoke surrounded me as I walked closer, no one knew it was me.

The only thing you could hear we're my heals as I walked down the barrier towards adora.

"Y/N?" She asked, I revealed myself and stood next to her.

My septer touched the ground and all of the horde soldiers that fainted disappeared, "Wha-" I interrupted Catra.

"You wanted to get revenge?" I asked.

"Try it." I said quietly.

"Where did they go? What did you do to them?" "Oh, that army you wanted to defeat me in? Well guess what, I might've put them in in a nice sleep and sent them to the crimson waste. Now, if you send another army in, I'll gladly do the same thing, and if you don't leave now... I might as well send you there." I said as I pointed the Septer at her.

"You wouldn't...." she said as she walked closer, the jewels in my septer glowed the more she Got closer.

"Don't bet on it kitty." I said as I walked in front of her until we were inches apart.

"You wanna go to war?" She asked.

I leaned into her ear, "That's your call." I felt her breath on me, it was hot.

She started laughing like a maniac, "You would never, you are too scared to even go against me which makes you, weak. Think I never noticed? You love me." She said.

I cupped her face and kissed her gently.

"Y/N!" Adora shouted, but as the kiss got more heated, Catra fainted.

"And that is what I like to call poison." I said as put my hand on my hip.

(Also musical chapter is next)