This book is officially under editing

Yes
It is that time
I hate this book so much.
If anyone is reading this, please know this is my worst book ever, also my first ever girl x girl or character x reader fanfic, and I wrote this when I was 14, I'm almost 16 now so I'm improving my writing.

This book haunts me and some people like it, but at the same time others hate it, so I am going to edit this book, I am going to make a bunch of tweeks to change it and make it more enjoyable to read.

Also thank you for everyone who is checking up on me to see if I'm fine, I was in a lot of pressure last year and I wasn't willing to live, but I'm better now, like I finally am slowly starting to love myself, it's taking a lot of time but I'm gonna get there, if anyone is in the position I was in (tw suicide) please talk to someone or me if you want, I don't judge and I am a good listener, if you wanna talk, wanna laugh I'm here, I just don't want anyone going through the path I was heading, everyone's live matter, including your, you are loved weather you see it or not, I care about all of you guys, and I don't want to know what could happen if you guys left.

But still, you guys made it this far, I'm proud of you.

You are amazing.

I love you guys. <3