7

A few days later

Y/n POV

I was so annoyed of all this drama going on, people complaining about small things and making me fix them.

Okay I get it, I am like a queen to them but, I am a kid! They can fix their own problems.

I sighed and looked over at MJ who was busy with her magic, I looked over me and saw a big window calling my name.

I chuckled and jumped off.

I landed perfectly and walked to the town.

I teleported my f/c hoodie on me and walked inside a coffee shop. I walked to the register and ordered a drink.

News flash. I saw the girl from the ball walk in, Adora.

She walked in with her friends aka princess glimmer and they sat down behind my table.

"I can't believe Catra has her on her side, she's evil and practically will use her." Glimmer said. I quietly listened while drinking my f/d.

"We can't just let her go with Catra, she could get hurt, Catra is very unpredictable and so is the horde, she can get hurt if she follows Catra." Adora said.

I chuckled and got up to walk towards their table.

"I'm Princess Y/N, I don't need help, I don't get hurt, I hurt them. And if you really think I am dumb enough to chose a side, you are so wrong. I chose where I wanna go and that's that." I said as I walked away from the table and walked out of the coffee shop slamming the door.

"Unbelievable." I said to myself.

"Hey Y/N, hows it hangin?" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Catra.

"Fuck off, not in the mood." I said as I kept walking towards the city.

"But you were when you were dancing with me last night now weren't you?" She asked smirking at me as she catches up to me.

"What? So for every convo we have you are gonna bring up last night? Newsflash, I dance with everyone." I said trying to walk faster.

She put her hand in front of me to stop me.

I stopped.

"Why don't you really tell me what's bothering you because obviously, you aren't okay." She said giving me a worried look.

I looked at her and got soft, then I realized what I felt.

"Get you, and your dirty horde hands OFF ME!" I shouted at the last part and stormed off.

I felt a scratch behind my back.

"OW!" I yelped in pain, but as soon as I yelled, it healed.

"W-wha-" She stammered. "I'm an elemental princess, I have a lot of power if you haven't noticed, and one includes healing." I said as my hair was turning icy white, showing that I was mad.

"Look, i was just trying to get you to talk to me but you obviously started to walk away and said some mean things so I got mad, please don't hurt me!" She said sounding scared as she backed away from me.

I felt my heart softened.

My hair turned back to normal color and I walked towards her, "Woah, hey... I didn't mean... I-" I didn't know what to say once our eyes met.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, she gave me a soft glance.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked, "Not here, in public, people can hear me, let's go to a rooftop." I said.

/time skip/

"Look, I don't wanna join sides, I'm gonna stay neutral and that's that, so I'm tired of people using me and taking advantage of me and my powers." I said quietly as we looked at eachother.

"It's okay, but I actually wanna talk to you, like I have a feeling we can get along." She said smiling at me.

"I find that hard to believe. No one wants to talk to me for me, besides, I am me, I don't have anything likable for anyone to like." I said.

"False, you are lovable, caring, extraordinary, you're sensational." Catra said as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked at her.

She smiled at me and I leaned closer and closer towards her.