18

Catras POV

Y/N stormed to her room once Adora left.

I chased after her, "Y/N-" "Look I love you and all, but right now-" I interrupted her by putting my hand on hers, she stopped walking up the stairs and looked at me, "I'm here." I told her, she smiled then continued walking up the stairs knowing I was following.

We walked into her room and jumped in the bed, we leaned over to face eachother, "You know you don't have to go back to the horde, right?" She asked speaking softly.

"Wait you mean it?" She asked, she nodded, "You can stay here and I'll take care of you." She replied.

She put her hand on my cheek and I leaned on it, "God your bed is so soft." I said as an answer, she chuckled, "So that's a yes?" She asked, I snuggled under her chin and let out a sigh, "Yes y/n, that's a yes." I said.

She kissed my forehead softly and rested her chin on top of my head.

"Guess that means new wardrobe for you!" She exclaimed, "Hey Y/N, what are we?" I asked as I looked up to look at her.

She looked at me, "What do you want us to be?" She asked quietly.

"I want us to be a thing." I simply said.

She lowered herself to reach my level and kissed me softly, "Then that's what we are." She said as she let me go. I giggled and gave her small kisses all over her face.

She blushed and kept laughing.

"You are cute when you blush Y/N/L/N." I said as I gave her a small peck on the lips.

She stopped laughing and looked at me for a good second, "And you are cute under my arms." She said as she hugged me tightly.

I laughed as I got closer to her.

We heard an explosion.

She quickly got up and walked towards the door.

I followed behind and saw that the whispering woods was being attacked, trees were burning, huge explosions everywhere.

"Y/N, they could possibly fully break open the barrier." I explained, "I know, and I lost the whole princess alliance so now I have to activate our main jewels to restore the barrier." She explained.

"Wait wait wait, JEWELS?" I asked, "Mhm, 5 of them, Fire, water, nature, rock, and physic." She replied.

"Are they like, in a hidden location or something?" I asked.

"Actually..." she said as she walked up to her bed and pressed a button and a codex thug popped up.

She typed in something and a mini hologram of a robot flew up and checked for her features such as eyes, fingerprint, and voice. Once it verified it was her, a golden light surrounded  the floor.

A staircase was revealed and it was leading down.

She walked down and offered her hand. I took it and walked with her.

As we were walking down, there were a bunch of stones and diamonds on the rocky walls, "What is this?" I asked.

"All of the crystals are in here." She said as we almost reached the bottom of the stairs.

When we reached the bottom, a huge clear lake appeared, and you could see diamonds instead of sand or dirt.

A huge golden boat was waiting for us.

"Woah!" I said as Y/N hopped in and offered a hand.

I gladly took in and carefully hopped in.

"I'm pretty sure you know how first ones tech works, this place is more ancient and more advanced objects than first ones. This place is filled with diamonds that can look into your past, present, and future, but never look into those crystals May ruin you without intention. My parents looked into their future and left me to handle the war...." she explain sadly.

She was looking down as the boat was magically rowing by itself to a golden island.

"Hey..." I said and picked up her chin gently.

"I love you." I said as I kissed her lips.

She kissed back, "I love you too." She said.