39

Y/N POV

I was extremely stressed, it's been a week since she's been gone. I can't open the portal. So there's the issue.

I quietly opened my balcony's door and looked at the sun going down. I sighed, and then I heard Adora yelling my name.

"Y/N! WE HAVE COMPANY!" She shouted and grabbed my hand dragging me to the throne room.

I saw several guards, they just weren't wearing a familiar uniform.

I sat in my throne. "What's going on?" I asked with confidence.

"Our queen has been waiting for this moment..." the leader of the army said. "Oh yeah? And what moment exactly?" I asked crossing my leg. "Don't get too confty Queen Y/n... this moment." He said as a loud explosion played in the background.

Adora and I looked at eachother and ran outside.

MJ was on top of a huge creature. "Hey Y/N!" She shouted.

I glared at her, "Don't you think you've caused enough trouble already?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No, but i think your girlfriend is about to." She said and pointed at something behind us. Adora and i turned around to see Catra jumping up to tackle adora and grab the staff that holds the key. "CATRA?!?" I shouted.

"I think Catra and I will do great things together, aren't we Catra?" MJ said crossing her leg.

Catra threw the staff at MJ and MJ caught it. "I think we will... MJ." She replied.

My eyes widened.

"Catra! What are you doing?!?" I asked desperately. "What i should have done in the first place." She replied. I looked at her eyes and something was off, they were both purple. Catra doesn't have purple eyes though.

I raised my arm for my staff. But it didn't show up. Then I realized, it's because the power is in the staff that MJ is trying to take away from me.

I glared at Her. "What? Depend on a stupid staff to fight for you?" She asked. Wait... I have powers-

"Two Can play that game." I said as my hands glowed purple. My eyes went full on violet and I teleported behind MJ. I grabbed her neck and started to choke her, she tried to pull me away but failed. My eyes went icy blue and an icicle formed between her legs and pointed towards her neck.

"You have an easy task. Give me that fucking staff, release my girlfriend from that ridiculous spell, return my powers, and no consequence. Or I will end you and your small little universe in a snap." I threatened.

She was running out of time, the icicle was touching her neck slowly.

The icicle exploded, she turned around and threw me across the floor.

"You can't even negotiate and you call yourself a queen? What can you do correctly Y/N? You can't even rule, keep your loved ones safe, or know how to control your own powers, you are weak!" She exclaimed.

My eyes squinted. Adora walked in front of me and punched her.

"Took you long enough to fucking get to this point, huh MJ?" She asked as she picked her up by the collar and threw her to the ground. "Let's be honest. You know the amount of strength she had when you killed her parents and she had to handle a whole ass kingdom and never showed a single tear. You know how much power she has yet you try to make her weak!" Adora shouted and grabbed the staff.

"Maybe the weak one... is you." Adora said as she pointed the staff at her.

"Don't you depend on a stupid sword to call you Shera?" MJ asked Adora.

"Oh the sword never made me Shera. I AM. Shera." She yelled as the staff started to glow.

Adora eyes became light blue and glowed.

"You might have made it to this point. But it is FOR SURE your last point!" Adora yelled and MJ's body started to disappear.

"ADORA!" Someone shouted. We all turned around and saw glimmer.

"Stop! You are overdoing it! You just killed someone!" Glimmer yelled.

I looked over at MJ. I walked over to her almost half body.

"Things didn't have to be like this..." I quietly said. "Your family was about to ruin things for the planet. I was just ending the problem." She growled. I offered my hand.

"Take my hand MJ, let me show you that there is another way... just like someone once did for me." I said and looked at Catra at the last part.

"You Sure? Even though I almost killed you guys?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"You might have shown a bad side of you.. but does that define who you are?" I asked. Her eyes watered.

She took my hand and her body started to return. I healed her.

She hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry..." she cried. "It's okay.." i hugged her back.