23

Y/N POV

I woke up and found myself in my rooms personal couch and Catra sleeping on top, she looked so cute with her curls poofed up all over the place.

I chuckled as she started to snore a little louder.

I opened my codex and saw a bunch of notifications. "What the heck..." I said quietly. I then looked at the date. 'It's Catras birthday!' I realized.

I touched my scepter quietly and teleported to the throne room.

I saw everyone chilling and talking, "Aw.. peace... EVERYONE! GUARDS! ASSEMBLE! PARTY PLANNERS, I NEED YOU! CATERER, DECORATOR! ASSISTANCE! WHERE THE HELL IS MY CROWN?" I demanded.

Everyone quickly assembled as I sat on my throne.

My new assistant bowed as she handed me the crown.

(Pick one)

I nodded as I grabbed the crown gently and placed it on my head signaling that she can go

My outfit quickly changed into a casual outfit.

A straight line formed in front of me and I made a signal for the first person to walk up

Adoras POV

I was walking around the whispering woods and saw that I was close to Y/N's palace so I walked over to the palace just to say hi.

I saw a big line that reached all the way to the gate of the palace. "Um... whats going on?" I asked one of the guys, "The queens girlfriend, it's her birthday today, and she's planning a birthday party." He said, I gasped, "Oh my god..." I quietly said sounding surprised.

I ran into the palace and saw Y/N sitting on her throne.

"Y/N what's up-" "ADORA! Just the person I need." She said as she got up and ran over to me, "Listen, I'm planning a surprise... and I need a way to, ya know, SUPRISE her but how can I if I can stall her cause I gotta plan this..." she explained, "I can help." I said, "Great! Can you stall her until 8?" She asked, "Of course." I replied, "Okay great, EVERYONE GET OUTTA HERE! TO THE BALL ROOM!" She shouted.

Everyone ran to the ball room and cleared the area. "Alright, I will get her and find an excuse." She said as she took off her crown and her pjs appeared on her.

"Brb." She said as she started running up the grand stairs.

Catra POV

I woke up to hearing the door slam open, "Y/N, are you okay?" I asked her as she panted, "Yeah, just, tired..." she said as she took a moment to breathe, she caught her breath and quickly got up.

"I have to go out of town because I need to sign a treaty with another kingdom." She said, "As in, I need this kingdom empty cause every kingdom has to have a ruler in it." She explained.

I have her a confused look, "What-" "You need to leave." She finally said, "No offense but no one in this planet likes me." I explained as I got up from the couch and brushed my hair through my fingers.

"Well what about Adora?" She asked, I faced the oposite direction and gritted my teeth.

"What about her." I said quietly, "Spend a day with her, catch up, I don't know, but I can't have you being alone, people will go for anyone that I love and you are one of them. Plus Adora is someone that I trust. It's a great idea." She explained as she tried to persuade me.

"Fine, but I cannot promise I will be good."

"Thanks babe." She said as she kissed my forehead.