6

So I haven't updated..... but guess what! I am rarely active so..... yeah, anyways , follow mi Instagram@Criesinnatalie  (that's my fan account and editing account) or my main @natalielarasalazar or if ya wanna talk to me about my stories or updates Dm me and I will happily reply , heck , I'll even give you a sneak peak on the next update. Anyways let's get on with the story.

Y/N's POV

I walked over to Mj as the song ended, "What's up Mj?" I asked as she looked at a guy, "He is kinda cute..." I said quietly so I could get her attention.

She got jumpy, "His name is peter, and I know him from an alternative universe, he can't be here." She said.

I nodded, "Wanna leave?" I asked, "Yeah, kinda do, also we should get some food, I heard a nearby cafe that I've been dying to go to." MJ said, I chuckled and looked at Catra one last time before we walked out.

Adoras POV

As Y/N left, I made my way to Catra, "What do you want from Her?" I asked almost raising my voice, "Oh, hey Adora, nice to see ya too." She smirked, I groaned. "Answer my question!" I raised my voice getting everyone's attention.

"Oh what do you care! All you want is her on you're side! In fact you want everyone running behind you but when you meet someone better, you leave them, just like you did with me, ISN'T THAT TRUE ADORA!" Catra yelled.

"Catra, that is not true and you know it! I left because the horde is evil. And you know that!" I argued.

"Are you sure it wasn't to replace me for those idiots! Because it seems to me you like them better than us." Catra scowled at me.

"Look, Catra what did you want with Y/n?" I asked losing my patience.

"Calm you're balls down Adora. I didn't even know it was Y/N until we talked, I wouldn't use her like you used me and other people." Catra said calmly.

I got mad and pushed her, she fell over the chocolate fountain.

Everyone gasped and all eyes were on me. I quickly walked over to catra, "Catra I'm so sorry!" I said talking out my hand offering to help. "Oh please." She said slapping my hand. She was filled with chocolate, it ran through her face and hair.

"You must hate it when someone tells you the truth, and you know it." She whispered in my ear as she walked away.

"Adora! What happened!" Glimmer asked me as she ran over to me, I looked over at Catra who was leaving.

"I am the worst friend ever." I said quietly.

"No you aren't." Glimmer said as she held both of my hands, "Just because you showed a different person does not mean you are that person, it was in the past."

I sighed and walked up to the balcony.