31

Glimmer POV

I was trying to find a hairstyle that would impress- gah I cant stop thinking about it. It finally happened. 

I put on a different outfit for once, I brushed my hair as I sat in my vanity. Bow was lying on my bed. "This is so exciting, are you excited or nervous?" He asked, I turned around and said "Both." With a huge smile, "This is the first time you view eachother as more than friends. Must be nice." He sighed. 

"You will meet the one soon. But for now, this is happening." I said with a huge smile.

We heard a knock. "Come in!" I shouted cheerfully, Frosta opened the door, "Emergency meeting with the princess alliance. Ordered by Adora herself." She said strenly, very unlike her, "Right now? But our da-" "Glimmer it might be important." Bow interrupted. I sighed, "You are right. Fine, lets go..." I said as we both got up. 

We walked in the meeting room and saw every princess sitting down. "Hey guys, whats up?" I asked. 

Adora got up and started walking around the rounded table in circles. "Tonight is THE night Y/N opens the portal, and since she doesnt wanna go alone, she asked us to come. Apparently the universe is at stake. And as we all barely know, this planet is a weapon ready for ussage. But maybe where the portal takes us can give us an answer to ya know... Destroy the weapon." she explained. Everyone looked around. "Well Im going." Mermista said. "So am I." Perfuma said.

"Count me in." Adora said. 

I gave Adora a look and she looked away. "I have a kingdom to run." I said. Adora turned around to look at me. "But glimmer this is mission mission, you love missions!" 

"Not until I realized that somebody ditched me for a mission." I scowled. "How about we have our date in the mission?" I looked at her.

"Guess I'm going." I replied.