13

Catras POV

I was walking around the whispering woods trying to think about all I've been going through.

"You know if one of the princesses find. You they will practically end you, right?" I heard, I turned around and saw Adora.

"The Hell do you want Adora?" I asked, "Im just going places, but you... what are you doing?" She asked, I looked at another direction, she put her hand on my shoulder, "Hey... I know we're enemies but we can still talk ya know..." she said.

I looked at her and sighed, "Everything I want in my life is gone! I lost everything. But of course you have it all... Adora.. we both shared the same life and I always drew inside the lines, only for me to get... destroyed... what's the difference.." "Catra, the Horde kills people.. that's what makes you unhappy, join us Catra, you don't deserve your life,, if the princesses are welcomed me, then-" "The princesses only welcomed you because of Shera, do you really think that they like you for you? If you weren't Shera they would've had you killed-" "Then I have a question for you, did you first talk to Y/N for her? Or for her powers?" Adora interrupted.

"I looked at her, that's different." I said.

"Is it?" She asked as she got up, "Think about it Catra... and Y/N really cares about you."

I sighed as Adora walked away.

Y/N POV

"Y/N! Adora is here!" Mj said and bowed to me as she walked down the stairs.

"Thank you MJ." I said.

"Um Princess Y/N, you called?" "Yes, the horde is taking down my barrier and a little burst told me that a certain Princess named Shera can fix this problem, what's the cost for you to fix it-" then we heard a loud explosion.

"What the hell was that?!?" I shouted and grabbed my staff and ran outside of my palace.

As we all ran outside we saw my barrier fully opening.

"No..." I whispered.