27

Y/N POV

Catra hugged me tight, "I'm so fucking sorry Y/N... please forgive me.. I will never do what I did again... just please forgive me... I'm not asking for you to get back with me... just please forgive me.." she sobbed and fell into my arms.

I bent down to reach her level and cupped her face gently, she touched my hand, I leaned in and kissed her softly.

I felt it.

I felt the sparks, I felt my heart soar as we continued to kiss.

She was the one That let go, she looked at me for a moment. "y-you forgive me?" She asked, I looked at her with a genuine look, "Why would I kiss you if I was still mad at you?" I asked.

She looked at me and then started a very sparkly tear fell poured down her eye.

I used my thumb to wipe it off.

Our eyes locked for a hot minute, I got up and offered a hand, she took it, "Come on kitty... today was a long day..." I said, "But I'm too tired! I was chasing you for so long!" She whined. "Well next time don't kiss another girl that isn't me!" I replied.

"But what if it's your hot twin?" She asked, I glared at her, "I'm kidding." She said.

I looked at her "You are a mess." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Only for you." She said, "Come on! We aren't far from the city. I say we party for real this time." I said with a smile.

She looked at me with a huge grin.

I realized she put on the dress I left for
Her. Her hair was up in a bun, she removed it and released her puffy hair unzipped the bottom of the skirt part of the dress to reveal shorts that matched the top.

"It is literally impossible to hate you." I said as we walked towards the castle. 

Third POV

As the two beautiful girls walked towards the glimmering palace, a certain someone was staring at them walking together, the wind started to blow quietly, "Its not nice to stare at others ya know." Someone said as they walked behind a certain girl with a red dress.

"Bow! Holy crap." Gasped the brunette. "Don't scare me like that." Natalie said. "How come you don't join us?" Bow asked.

"Because... this isn't my story to intrude... besides, shouldn't you be with them?" She asked

Bow quietly sighed, "Not everything is easy for the person that tried to fix everything." He muttered. Natalie looked at him quietly. "Maybe try getting in the picture. Stop trying to fix a picture with a broken frame, just pose... that's what we all do best anyways." She suggested.

"Yeah... but lately I havent been feeling my usual vibe.. I feel like im just there... I feel empty..." he told the girl.

"..." Natalie looked at him silently. "Bow... things happen for a reason... this might not feel like your chapter at the moment but it gets better. Keep it going... okay?" Bow looked at her and smiled a bit, he nodded.

"Now its my time to disappear for good." The young brunette said.

"Wait what-" but as bow turned around. She was gone.