36

Bow's POV

I was paired with Entrapta herself.

Why? You may ask.

Because we are very known in etheria for our knowledge of technology. So I had my little tracker pad as we walked toward the heart of this unknown planet.

According to Entrapta, once we got all the jewels, we will teleport in front of the portal and meet up with everyone and then head back.

Catra and glimmer are getting a staff, adora and y/n are getting a ring without a gem. Entrapta and I were looking for the gem. Aka the heart of the planet.

Once we put it all together, it becomes a powerful weapon, if we didn't act fast, horde prime will use it to fully take over etheria. Here's the thing, Adora destroyed the key to the weapon which was shera, now, the only key horde prime had, was this weapon that also balances the universe!

The tracker pad started to blink which meant we were close.

"Entrapta, what do you think will happen if horde prime gets full control of the universe?" I asked her, "Well, according to my data, horde prime will turn everyone in each planet as minions to create something big so he can go farther in the universe and take over." She explains.

"What happens once he gets to that goal?" I asked, "He wont, the universe is big, he hasn't even found 0.01% of the universe, only a couple planets." She responds.

Once we reached to where the heart is supposed to be at, we found out, it was a person instead of a gem.

"This isn't right... the tracker pad says-" the person interrupted. "That There should be a gem? Oh I know." She said.

"Sorry... it must be rigged.." I quietly said as I looked at the tracker pad.

"I don't think it is Bow! I think that the person has the gem!" She said excitedly.

"Bingo. Your friend here is smart." The woman said.

"That's Entrapta for you..." I said quietly, I folded my arms.

"Listen, we need the gem, horde prime is-" "Coming to destroy the world, I know, I'm just waiting for the right people to come." She explained.

"Then... who are the right people?" I asked, "You'd have to prove yourself worthy to be the right people." She said sounding a bit wise for a moment.

"Got it. So what do we do?!?" Entrapta said with enthusiasm.

"What you were meant to do." The woman said as a necklace she wore opened, a beautiful red heart shaped diamond cane out.

"Take it." The woman said.

I reached my hand out to grab it but Entrapta's hair got in the way and grabbed my hand.

"Don't! Have you not ever done your research when it comes to encounters like these! It's either a trap or fake." Entrapta said as she looked at the necklace.

"In this case... you are the heart." She said quietly.

"Correct." The woman said.

"But then... we'd have to..." I signaled.

"No. That's all I needed to know, if you were clever." The woman said. Her eyes started to glow and her body began to levitate. "WAI-" but before I could finish, she turned into the heart.

"Oh my god..."