21

Y/N POV

I pushed MJ down in Adoras basement.

"Alright, you are going to tell me why the fuck you are in a universe you aren't suppose to be in." I demanded.

"Or else what?" She scoffed.

Catra sharpened her claws and got her whip ready, "Or else I'll have to step in." Catra said, "And she bites." I whispered to MJ.

"You wouldn't.." MJ said, "I don't think you know most of the things I Can and can't do..." I said as my scepter flew in the room and towards my hand, I caught it.

"Oh just because of a scepter you think you are powerful? Really?" She asked and raised her eyebrows. The scepter glowed And floated by itself.

"It does things depending on what I want to do... for example..." i said and a portal opened and the boy from the party fell out of the portal.

"Peter What are you doing here!" MJ whispered.

"I have him. And i Can take hostage of him for how ever long I'd like." I said as I waved my scepter around her.

She looked at Peter, "I'm sorry..." she whispered at him, "Mj, whatever I did to make you leave... I'm sorry... we Need you back... we miss you... and Im sorry..." Peter said.

"Touching." Catra said as she picked up Peter.

"ALRIGHT!" Mj shouted, "I'll tell you.."