34

Y/N POV

Adora and I got paired up, why? Because of our leadership According to our dear friend Enrap

So we started walking down to the town.

I stopped and hid behind a bush and inspected how they act and dressed. Adora was about to walk in but I pulled her back.

"Don't just walk in like that! If they notice that we are from out of this world, they'll kill us." I said as I pulled my hair down and made half of it go in a bun. I saw Adora do a similar hairstyle but struggle.

I stopped her and made a nice curly bun. Afterwards I transformed into a big puffy f/c dress, (like the ones from the 1700's)

Adora put on a red one. So we walked in.

I saw people minding their own business and then whisper once they saw us. "Now what is a girl like you doing here?" One of them asked.

"Red is a very bold color... especially for a girl useless like you." A woman said.

"Yeah and what do you suggest to make her useful?" I asked, "Do the things all house wives do. Can you even do anything?" The man asked Adora and I.

"I can suck your dick." I said while crossing my arms.

His wife gasped, "Typical prostitute." She said.

"Typical house wife, doing everything a man expects from them." Adora snapped back.

"Well that's what we women were made to do. Serve the men!" The wife fired back.

"No. Women were made the same reason as men were made. Only difference is we do the harder work, raise the kids, take care of everything, and best of all, invent. We were made to be better than a typical house wife!" I exclaimed.

"Well you must be from another universe then huh? No women here are allowed to wear such whore material colors or act like a women, in fact that's the biggest punishment here, either we kill you or just kick you out. Choice is ours." The men said.

"Guess what, I don't follow the rules. I make them. And when necessary I break them." I said as my scepter came flying towards my arms direction.

"Aw.. well too bad there's more of us than more of you..." the man said as he backed up and a bunch of people came out from hiding under bushes or houses with spears and swords.

"Looks like none of y'all won't get away..." the wife said.

Adora and I looked at eachother in fear.