25

Y/N POV

I saw Catra's expression and it wasn't that pleasing. I walked up to her, "Happy birthday babe-" "You did this all to what embarrass me?" She asked interrupting me.

I was shocked, not the answer I was expecting.

"W-What do you mean Catra?" I asked her, "I don't like parties, this is so not cool Y/N! This is just making me lose attraction to you." She said.

My eyes began to water.

Her face expression softened when she saw mines.

"Y/N we have to talk." She said, "Yeah, I think we should." I said looking another direction so I couldn't cry, even though I was already starting to. I knew what was gonna happen next. We walked up to my room, I closed the door and locked it.

"What the hell is going on Catra." I said with a crack in my voice, "Losing affection? Really! If you want to break up with me just do it goddamnit!" I ranted, she looked at me and sighed, "I kissed Adora." She admitted.

I looked at her, my eyes fully widened, but then my expression turned into a disgusting glare.

"Get out." "What?" She asked confused.

"Get." I started to corner her and she stepped back.

"The hell." I finally cornered her to the wall.

"Out." I finally said.

"Y/N I'm really sorry, it wasn't because I liked her though, it's because-" "Get out Catra! I swear to god!" I shouted.

"Y/N! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN-" "WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN! YOU LITERALLY GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!" I yelled at her.

I realized something, "Actually, Stay, this is you're birthday party." I said as I took off my dress and put on something smaller.

"Y/N?" "For real Catra, this is a party. What's to talk about..." I quietly said and put on a pair of high heels.

I removed my clipped curly hair and released it.

I turned around to look at Catra, "Happy birthday..." I said quietly and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone looking at me.

"Well don't look at me, continue the party." I said.

I made the DJ a signal and slow dancing in the dark started playing. I walked up to a random girl "Hi, I'm Y/N, I need to make my ex jealous by dancing with a girl, so can you dance with me?" I asked her, she turned around, she had white-tan skin, brown eyes that shined with the light of the chandelier, her hair was straight and really brown, her face shape was like a heart, almost had a baby face, jawline on point, her lips were very pink and shiny, no makeup, natural contour, her outfit was a red velvet dress that was short, she wore golden hoops.

"How can I say no to you." She said, I took her hand and we started dancing, "Where you from?" I asked, "Another dimension, place called earth." She explained, "Why are you here then?"

She looked at me, "Cause I need to find a way to save my people, they are in danger, and since I have powers, I gotta learn to use it though." She explained.

I looked at her, "Maybe I can help.." I said.

"That would be nice." She said as she twirled me, Catra walked in.

"Oh god.." I said quietly, Natalie grabbed me and dragged my to the wall.

"You said you wanted to make her jealous?" She asked, I nodded, "Well then let's do it." She said, I smirked. She put her thumb on my lip so it could look like we were making out but we weren't. Even thought I wasn't really kissing her I could smell something minty coming out of her mouth.

"Y/N!" Catra shouted, Natalie pulled away, "Who the hell is she." Catra asked.

"I'm Natalie, please to meet ya!" She said all bubbly sticking her hand out to shake her hand.

Catra snarled and slapped her hand.

"Oh okay." She said innocently, Catra looked at her and eyed her.

Natalie made a bubble and popped it in front of Catra. "We, need to talk." Catra said grabbing me, "Bye Y/N." Natalie called out seductively.

I turned around and winked at her.

Catra made me face her, "Listen, I get it that you are mad that I did that but I promise I am willing to pay the price, Y/N, please, I hate myself 100% for what I did."

I stared at her. "You did this to yourself Catra. I can't find a way for you to make it up to me." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I walked up to it and fixed my hair.

"Y/N please I am begging you... I don't want to end ya-" I cut her off by applying lip gloss, "Why? Because we are "endgame"? Or because you don't want the world to go against you, tell you what, why don't you move with blonde over there and make her protect you since I'm not enough." I said as I closed the lip gloss container.

"Y/N, I cant do that, if I do I am gonna hate myself more than I already do. Y/N, you are all I want-" "Apparently Adora is too if you kissed her." I said.

"That isn't fair-" "WHAT ISNT FAIR IS THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME AND MY HEART. AND FOR THAT I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS." I shouted.

She looked at me and started sobbing on the ground. "Please Y/N, I've lost a lot of people and I can't lose you too." She said as she looked up at me.

I bent down, "You should have thought that before you did what you did." I said and walked  back to the party.

I walked past a bunch of people in a huge rush and ran outside.

I started to pant, "You look like you need company." Someone said, I turned around and saw Natalie.

"Hey, sorry, it's just-" "No need to explain, Listen, I can tell you are hurt so I say we go out as friends to something you probably have never heard of which the city." She said, "Shall we?" She asked.

"We shall." I said and we both ran to a flying object.