12

Adoras POV

Once I knocked out the soldiers, I quickly ran over to help Y/N. I saw her fighting Catra, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME!" Catra yelled at Y/N.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BETRAYED ME! I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FELL FOR A BACKSTABBING LIAR!" Y/N yelled back.

I got the chance to open the prison with my sword and save queen moon.

"Come on Y/N!" I told her as I punched Catra and she slid across the other side of the prison.

Y/N quickly got up and we all ran towards the exit, "WEVE GOT TO HURRY OR ELSE WE'LL GET A WHOLE ARMY BEHIND US!" I shouted and we finally made it outside, Swift wind flew over to us and me and Y/N and Queen Angela jumped on her.

Catras POV

"They got away!" I yelled and punched the wall.

"And I think you kinda messed up your relationship with Y/N even more.." Scorpia said. I glared at her "I don't even care anymore! She joined them! I thought she was on my side!" I said, "But Catra, how can she be in your side if you betrayed her, she defended you when people talked about you and that is how you repay her, even I think that's a little cruel." Scorpia ranted.

"Scorpia what do YOU know about love?!? Nothing! So leave me alone!" I yelled.

Scorpia looked broken, "I know what it's like to love, and how to treat them, but they never returned it." I looked at her, "Well then they must be a terrible person, why would you waste your time on them?" I asked, a tear eScaped her face, "You're right. You are a terrible person and I don't know why I wasted my time on you!" She said as she shoved me and walked out of the room.

I was shocked.

Y/N POV

I got dropped off at my palace and I went to my room, I sat in my bed and leaned my head on the wall.

"This could be my greatest mistake..." I said quietly.

MJ walker in, "Hey Y/N we-" she saw how i looked and stopped talking, "Hey hey are you okay?!?" She asked. I quickly whipped my tears and got up, "Yeah! I'm fine! So what's on the list?" I asked her, she grabbed my hand and sighed.

"you can tell me ya know... we are friends..." she said quietly. I smiled at her "I'll be fine, I gotta get up though because sitting down won't solve my kingdoms problems..." I said as I walked out of the room with MJ following behind.

"Well our barrier is kinda being broken into-" "WHAT!" I interrupted, "Yeah... the horde is doing a great job at opening it and-" "We've got to keep it closed! My people will suffer for my rivalry with the horde and I'm not gonna let that happen! Call Shera! She can help." I said as we made our way to the throne and I sat in it.

"By the way... your official official coronation is in 2 weeks, I suggest you get ready." I looked at her and sighed.

"You are so right..." I said as I got the list of invitations and supplies.

"Y/N." MJ calles out, "Yeah?" I asked as I looked up to look at her, "You are an amazing person, don't forget that." She said, I smiled. "Thanks MJ." I said as I hugged her.