8

As I was leaning closer and closer, a knife passed between us, I quickly turned around and saw MJ.

"We've got a problem Y/N." She said in a serious and glared at Catra.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked worried for the look on MJ's face.

"The horde came into our kingdom while you were gone, they killed a bunch of our villages and almost made it to the palace, but thankfully, I stopped them." Mj said while showing me pictures of the villages and the masacre the horde has cost us.

"W-what..." I whispered.

Mj and I looked at Catra, "How much do you wanna bet she was involved?" She asked, "What do you mean? Catra would never-" and then it hit me, Catra had a face of guilt, and it was in her eyes aswell.

"You were involved weren't you?" I asked.

She didn't reply, I nodded and felt tears stinging my eyes, "Listen y/n, I tried to stop them but-" I cut her out, "Mj, leave us alone please." I ordered.

She nodded and walked away.

I faced another direction and didn't look at Catra, "That one time I trust someone bad... they blow it. Tell me something Catra, you had an intention to backstab me, right?" I asked.

"N-no! I didn't! You have to trust me! They forced me-" "HOW DID THEY FORCE YOU CATRA! CAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL IF THEY DID YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME ANDI WOULD'VE STOPPED ALL OF THIS AND HELPED YOU AND MY PEOPLE!" I yelled at her, my hair color had strands of both red and blue. (America-)

"I DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE-" "I KNOW YOU DID! SO FOR ONCE DONT LIE TO ME LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING!" I screamed at her.

I started sobbing, "Y/N, please, I'm sorry-" "Shut up." I ordered, "Y/N-" "I said SHUT UP, AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, LEAVE!" I yelled.

She had a hurt look in her eyes but then walked away.

Once she left, Mj walked over to me, and hugged me, "you can't always trust everyone, except me of course." She said, I laughed a little.

"I should've listened to you." I said.

"I know, but you learn from you're mistakes the hard way, that's how we evolve." She said as she got up and held out her hand for me to grab.

I did so and got up. "Thanks." I said.

"No problem, so what now?" She asked, I sighed, "What we should've done in the first place, join the rebellion." I confidently said.