11

Y/N POV

Y/N was putting on a horde soldier costume as Adora gave her instructions on what to avoid and what directions she should go to.

"Oooor, I can ya know act like I captured you and "turn you in" and while I'm at it get Queen Angela out and you transform into Shera and BOOM! We are out." Y/N suggested.

"Like that plan better. Okay so here's where we are going to do.."

Adora explained all of the Hordes weak points and strong points.

Catras POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE QUEEN ANGELA?!?" I exclaimed to Entrapta, "We have her here so Shera can come and get her, and of course she is gonna bring all of her friends and we can take them." The horde said to me.

"But if they don't?" I asked impatiently, "Then we will get her and drain her powers."

I looked at him, "Now go feed Queen Angela." He ordered me, as I was making my way out with a tray of food, I saw Adora being pushed over in the sanctum with a horde soldier, we both made eye contact.

I quickly walked to Angela's prison, I threw the food at her, "Here." I said and turned away to think.

"Catra?" She asked, I ignored her. "You don't want to do this Catra... Shera and the princesses-" "Shera came alone. That means you won't ever stand a chance between us." I interrupted.

"Oh but she didn't." Someone said behind me, I turned around and a horde soldier was standing there, the soldier took off their helmet and revealed themselves.

"Y/N!" I said surprised, "W-what are you doing He-" she took out her whip.

"Get out of the way, and no one will get hurt." She said, I looked at her and laughed, "Or what? You can't hurt me. You almost kissed me, aren't you like in love with me or something?" I asked her.

I realized what I just said and how I said it, she looked at me, "You saying that makes me regret ever loving a bad guy, and the worst part, is that I knew the consequences but I just never cared who you were but cared on how you made me feel, and you made me feel great, now... you make me feel like absolute trash for loving the enemy, and for that, I'm gonna do what's right." She said and a bright yellow light started to surround her.

"Now... you live with the consequences." She said.

So like, hi, I'm Natalie, and my instagram is @natalielaramorales so if you wanna talk to me about the book or have any suggestions, dm me, or if you are going through something talk to me in general and I'll be happy to help, or if you are just bored in general I always reply.

Anyways updates every Monday and Friday and if I'm feeling it Sunday. See y'all later, bai.