CHAPTER 21.

The sound of my phone ringing rudely awakens me from a peaceful slumber, and I groan in annoyance as I reach for it on the nightstand

The sound of my phone ringing rudely awakens me from a peaceful slumber, and I groan in annoyance as I reach for it on the nightstand. Seeing Tasha's name flashing on the screen, I begrudgingly accept the call. "Tash, do you know what time it is?"

"6 a.m" she replies, her breath heavy, no doubt she's working out "Why so grumpy? I thought you'd be thrilled to hear my voice"

"Maybe if it was noon, yes. Not at 6 a.m. on a Saturday," I mutter, yawning. Cassy, who was peacefully sleeping beside me, stirs and blinks her eyes open.

"Good morning, Love" she murmurs, her voice drowsy from sleep, and her gaze rests on my phone against my ear "Oh, you're on a phone call" she whispers, her lips forming the words silently "Who is it?" she mouths

"Tasha," I inform her, and she makes a move to get out of bed. I instinctively hold her back "I still want more morning cuddles," I protest, snuggling up to her, attempting to keep her close.  She starts laughing, managing to escape my hold with a playful wriggle

"I'm coming, I just need to empty my bladder," she giggles, making her way toward the bathroom.

"Gosh! I'm so single" Tasha's voice crackles through the phone, and I realize that I had left the call hanging

"My apologies," I chuckle, turning my attention to her.

"Don't worry, I love it when couples are all lovey-dovey," she laughs.

I swing my legs over the bed, planting them on the carpet beside the bed, and begin to stretch my back "How are you? How are Uncle Turner and Aunt Stacey?"

"I'm good..." The rest of her words become blurred when I hear the bathroom faucet start running. I stand up and walk to join Cassy in the bathroom and find her in one of my favorite positions. Naked, bent over by the counter, her back arched as she washes her face.

I approach her cautiously, making sure not to alert her to my presence. I gently press my arousal against her legs, and she startles with a laugh, meeting my eyes in the mirror.

"Beautiful," I murmur in delight, moving my hardness between her cheeks. Her eyes fill with longing as I continue, "He wants to properly say good morning" I push my length deeper, and she responds with a passionate moan.